Upcoming Adventure Review

jackslate45

First Post
I know I would like to wait a week for recruitment, only because if I fail my INT helm roll, it will take a while to make (I know PM had a belt he has crafting now). Plus, any scrolls I get will require 1 real life day to inscribe.

jkason

First Post
I know I would like to wait a week for recruitment, only because if I fail my INT helm roll, it will take a while to make (I know PM had a belt he has crafting now). Plus, any scrolls I get will require 1 real life day to inscribe.

My plan was to do the initial recruitment sooner rather than later, realizing that the recruitment / exposition / inital RP is likely to take more than a week all on its own, between schedules and questions and the like.

It's my understanding that the Pearl is, on at least one level, extra-dimensional, though, and PC's don't necessarily have to pick up commissioned items in the same city where they commission them (at least, GMs in other games I've played ran it that way). We might have to wait a day or two depending on how fast folks work through the above stuff, but personally I'd rather do that than wait a week just to have you guys slogging through non-encounter stuff for another week after that.

Pausing after the party's assembled means you guys can work on the RP dynamic within the party if there does have to be a short pause. Not to mention starting the ticker on your time awards. :)

Mind you, I might just be antsy 'cause this has been approved for a while now. ;)

Satin Knights

First Post
Kalgor is interested as a fifth level mutt. (ranger/mage/summoner) He wouldn't be eligible for the APL 6th level adventure of "The Forbidden Isle of Ancient Secrets", aka "From Shore to Sea" PF module I will be running soon. It runs long so they will be coming out as 8th level at the other end.

We can split up the characters this way if they are interested, and it will get everyone covered.

Kostry Kopec
5 Kanli ~ caster
5 Ausk ~ rage prophet
5 Kalgor ~ flank fighter
5 Anaerion ~ wizard
5 Tyrien ~ archer

The Forbidden Isle of Ancient Secrets ~ waiting on other adventures to finish out ~ probably 2-4 weeks
5 Fury ~ bard/rogue
6 Cythra ~ battle dancer
5.5 Aradra ~ ranger
6 Kalinn ~ barb sorceress
5.5 Iosef ~ paladin

GlassEye

Adventurer
Fury is only about 350 xp from level 6, fyi. Of course, if the half-orc fighter-type he's currently facing pummels him into oblivion then he won't be joining and I'll have to come up with something else.

jkason

First Post
We can split up the characters this way if they are interested, and it will get everyone covered.

Kostry Kopec
5 Kanli ~ caster
5 Ausk ~ rage prophet
5 Kalgor ~ flank fighter
5 Anaerion ~ wizard
5 Tyrien ~ archer

Sounds like a good party for me. Elements of the adventure wouldn't work so well if there weren't full-list casters of both arcane and divine available, which this covers. Plus, it has what's sure to be a very interesting mix of personalities. :)

The Forbidden Isle of Ancient Secrets ~ waiting on other adventures to finish out ~ probably 2-4 weeks

If we're looking ahead that far, I should probably mention that I think the crew from Distant Relations will probably be available for adventures around that time. They'll all be at least 4th level. Yoshiki will probably be 5th. Might be about right for Mopping Up if I'm remembering the levels correctly (and Audra was in a previous Silver Road adventure, so there's some continuity there).

sunshadow21

Explorer
Mopping up is written with 3rd and 4th level characters in mind for starting levels, though I could easily bump the level up to 4th and 5th. It'd be fun to have characters from both Expansion and Something's Cooking, as the adventure incorporates certain elements from both.

IronWolf

blank
Mopping up is written with 3rd and 4th level characters in mind for starting levels, though I could easily bump the level up to 4th and 5th. It'd be fun to have characters from both Expansion and Something's Cooking, as the adventure incorporates certain elements from both.

I think Qik's adventure he is running now is supposed to be a shorter one, in which case Fulgrim would be happy to come along on Mopping Up. Just depends if timing works out right.

Qik

First Post
Precious Cargo will indeed be on the shorter side, but not too short - a very rough guess is a month, give or take a weekish. It is in part dependent on how the dice gods rule.

Similarly, I'd be happy to send Ni along, but we've only just gotten started in jackslate's Run Away, so it should be at least a few weeks. Whatever ends up working for you is fine by me, sunshadow.

sunshadow21

Explorer
I can't say I'm personally in a huge hurry to get Mopping Up underway. Real life is still a bit up in the air for me, so mid to late February works just fine for me, especially since it's still in it's very rough draft phase.

rb780nm

First Post
I'm happy to take Iosef to the Forbidden Island. A couple fo weeks downtime is fine - gives me a chance to work on real life things for once.

Remove ads