Upcoming Adventure Review

sunshadow21

Explorer
Just to give the judges a heads up: the final encounter for Treasure Hunt has just been introduced, so it will probably only be a couple more weeks before the characters are released into DWI.

jkason

First Post
Along the same lines, the party just finished its final encounter in Distant Relations, so I'll need a judge to look over final awards in the near future. Still handling the denoument and trying to get my math ducks in a row to make sure the treasure's all balanced out.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
I have a crew in Scourge of the Howling Horde that could be returning to the DWI in a month to 6 weeks RL. They could be close to 4th level as well, if not over.

I am thinking of running Forge of Fury as a follow-on, a lengthy dungeon crawl type affair of 30+ encounters broken into about 5 parts. Given it's nature the party would be able to return to town to level up and shop as necessary.

Since my initial poll doesn't have 100% of my players interested, I will have recruiting to fill in the party to have 4-5 around 3rd-4th level.

jkason

First Post
The next post or so will see the end of Distant Relations, so I'm looking for a judge to confab with on awards approvals. I've downloaded Mowgli's spreadsheet to double check my numbers on the XP (which is good, since I seem to have been slightly off). The treasure in the spreadsheet isn't going to work out because I had to do 3 of them due to drop outs / additions, but I think I have it all broken down pretty well in a separate list for approval purposes. I can send / point whomever to what I have and we can discuss via PM to get sorted anything I might be off on.

Thanks in advance,

jason

Qik

First Post
I just thought I'd check in to see if anyone out there was considering something for level 1s. I should be submitting a new PC for approval within the next two weeks (depending on how demanding my upcoming travel is), and I know jkason and Satin Knights have new PCs in the works. Not to mention [MENTION=92814]soulnova[/MENTION] 's ranger (hopefully she's still peeking around here!).

No rush or anything, but I thought it would be worth checking on. It'd especially be nice to have something for soulnova to do soon-ish.

GlassEye

Adventurer
The group I'm running will be transitioning from 'Still Waters' to 'Dwarven Crusade (part 1)' in the next few days. I need a judge (though not PMiller who will be playing it...) to look 'Dwarven Crusade' over and give me feedback, please.

Thanks.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Geez, I thought I was an early riser . . . I started looking at the adventure, stopped for a moment to check the thread and it's already done! Looks like it'll be a good one!

GlassEye

Adventurer
Geez, I thought I was an early riser . . . I started looking at the adventure, stopped for a moment to check the thread and it's already done! Looks like it'll be a good one!

Early riser? :lol: You are! I hadn't gone to bed yet at the time you got up (and, yes, we're in the same time zone). Thanks for the compliment. Things always seem to work out better in my head than in play so I hope you're right!

I hope [MENTION=92814]soulnova[/MENTION] is still around... And those others of you with upcoming 1st levels, I was looking to see what I could throw together on a fairly short time period and ran across the Freeport Trilogy in my stuff. If none of you have played through it maybe I could do a quick LPF conversion and run the first part. Let me know.

Remove ads