Upcoming Adventure Review

perrinmiller

Adventurer
No worries, mate. :)

I have been so busy that I was not able to think about that much and I had not truly decided to retire Ariel until last weekend and then I things got crazy with my schedule.

If Qik can flex it for two characters, that would be cool. If not, I understand. :)

Qik

First Post
While I'm certainly open to having you aboard, pm, and I hate the idea of having you currently lounge, I'm not sure if the adventure would work for anyone other than Fury, as it really is centered around his character, both thematically and mechanically. Plus, I'm going to be on the road a lot over the next two weeks, so I'm not sure if I'd be in a position to do the kind of tweaking necessary to accommodate another. I'll see what the judges say when it gets a look, and if I need to do a bunch of tweaking anyway, I'll let you know.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
If it will take a week or two until you are ready, I will be ready by then. If things work, great. If not, maybe the adventure of jkasen's will be appropriate. :)

jkason

First Post
I don't imagine a level 5 adventure is going to be some kind of cake walk for someone just one level higher. Or, for that matter, that it's a death sentence for anyone of level 4. Judge opinions may vary; my ability to accurately judge CR is at best uneven (which is why I opted to adapt a pre-generated adventure than try to generate a level 5 adventure on my own).

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Since I am not looking, as I might be playing in it, you might need to do some rough calculations on time-based awards. If the characters are leveling up, you need to potentially allow for scaling up.

But, if your party is balancing level 4s with level 6s, you still get an average of 5. Unless my math is off. :p

GlassEye

Adventurer
Dockside Diversion (4th level) has morphed into Still Waters, pt. 1 and has been shared. Yes, I was a bad DM/judge and we've begun playing it already. It is brief, only going up to the first major decision point. I'll submit other parts as we progress; I figure smaller chunks will be easier to look over.

IronWolf

blank
Dockside Diversion (4th level) has morphed into Still Waters, pt. 1 and has been shared. Yes, I was a bad DM/judge and we've begun playing it already. It is brief, only going up to the first major decision point. I'll submit other parts as we progress; I figure smaller chunks will be easier to look over.

Cool. I got lazy last weekend and didn't get around to reviewing any of the adventures. With the long Thanksgiving Weekend I should be able to look at some.

I will post here letting people know what I am looking at so another judge doesn't duplicate work.

IronWolf

blank

Reviewing this one since it is already in progress and being a little shorter a good warmup for some of the longer ones!

IronWolf

blank

And this is APPROVED.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases