Upcoming Adventure Review

jkason

First Post
those others of you with upcoming 1st levels, I was looking to see what I could throw together on a fairly short time period and ran across the Freeport Trilogy in my stuff. If none of you have played through it maybe I could do a quick LPF conversion and run the first part. Let me know.

I don't believe I've ever been involved in it before. Still waiting on judge approval for Distant Relations before I can submit my character, though.

GlassEye

Adventurer
I don't believe I've ever been involved in it before. Still waiting on judge approval for Distant Relations before I can submit my character, though.

Your numbers look fine to me at a glance but I think a judge who didn't play in the adventure should give the final approval. I think I can go ahead and approve your 10.78 DM credits, though, so you can submit that character.

soulnova

Explorer
Hi, Glasseye. I still check daily for new responses, specially for the PFS scenario Ironwolf is running for us. I'm up with Galandra. :D

Qik

First Post
And those others of you with upcoming 1st levels, I was looking to see what I could throw together on a fairly short time period and ran across the Freeport Trilogy in my stuff. If none of you have played through it maybe I could do a quick LPF conversion and run the first part. Let me know.

I've never played (or even heard of it) before. A quick perusal on Google whilst trying to avoid spoilers has me interested, though; I'd love to play it.

Hi, Glasseye. I still check daily for new responses, specially for the PFS scenario Ironwolf is running for us. I'm up with Galandra. :D

Glad to know you're still with us, soulnova!

jkason

First Post
Your numbers look fine to me at a glance but I think a judge who didn't play in the adventure should give the final approval. I think I can go ahead and approve your 10.78 DM credits, though, so you can submit that character.

Yeah, I assumed there was a conflict of interest judge-approving one's own xp / gp awards. :) Thanks for the DMC, though. :)

Satin Knights

First Post
I tried looking at the numbers for Distant Relations once, but I don't have anything that can read that eXcel file. If you want to pm me a couple screen shots, I can take a look at the numbers crunch.

Satin Knights

First Post
I am putting something together for a first level short adventure. It will take another day or two as I have to convert from 1st edition to Pathfinder and crunch the numbers. The map is done as well as the intro hook, so not much longer until I am ready.

But we are getting enough in the DWI that we should be able to kick off two different beginner adventures this week.

Qik

First Post
Nice. Although the thought of a Satin Knights adventure scares me. :eek:

Really, I just wanted an excuse to use that smiley.

We should probably let the newbies get first dibs, of course.

Also, while I'm thinking about it, Precious Cargo is in the midst of its final encounter, which will send a few thirds and a second back to the inn soon (I don't think the XP will be enough to level anyone, although I could be wrong about that).

Remove ads