Upcoming Adventure Review

GlassEye

Adventurer
I've rather lost track of what's been submitted and what's been approved. If you've submitted or received approval for an adventure that hasn't begun recruiting yet (or even if you're pre-recruiting) chime in and we'll get the wiki updated and maybe we can corral some of the people in the DWI into an adventure.

sunshadow21

Explorer
I've submitted Mopping Up for four or five 3-4 level characters that I haven't heard back about yet. If Ni is available, I would like him to be one of the characters as he would have a bit of back history with the some of the NPCs, but that isn't required. It would just make the rp a bit more interesting.

I've also submitted Guard Duty for when we get enough new 1st levels.

Qik

First Post
I've submitted Mopping Up for four or five 3-4 level characters that I haven't heard back about yet. If Ni is available, I would like him to be one of the characters as he would have a bit of back history with the some of the NPCs, but that isn't required. It would just make the rp a bit more interesting.

Ni's available and up for it. :D Just need to quit dragging my feet on the process of leveling him...

Oh, thesis, you just kill my game mojo.

Systole

First Post
Toad in the Hole has been submitted for ~2nd level. Not yet approved.

EDIT: Noticed it's already on the list. Never mind.

Last edited:

GlassEye

Adventurer
I had intended to begin looking over the submitted adventures but then the last few days became unexpectedly busy. My apologies.

Qik

First Post
Once my judgeship gets all official and such and I have the keys to the doors, I could probably look over one of the lower level adventures. I'm going to avoid sunshadow's "Mopping Up" since Ni will be running in that one.

Edit: Just thinking outloud...

Looks like we have a solid group for "Mopping Up" - Daylily, Relic, Ni, Arianna, and Heinrich. Wonder if we should start discussing how to split the 1/2s between Systole's and sunshadow's adventure...

Last edited:

Remove ads