Upcoming Adventure Review

Qik

First Post
Depending on how he feels about it, perhaps [MENTION=6680145]DalkonCledwin[/MENTION] would accept Ni and the others for his adventure: Fulgrim and Tamrael may be too high, but Ni is just level 2, and has the eidolon of a level 1 summoner. It would be nice to keep Ni and Fulgrim together if possible - I think they make a nice pair - but a near-level 3 barbarian may be a bit overpowered for a level 1 adventure. We'll leave it to the GM to decide.

Also, just a little nudge in the form of, "Looking forward to seeing the comments on Fury's adventure!"

IronWolf

blank
This will put one 1st level, 2 second levels, and 1 third level into the Inn.

Ooops, after the XP gains it looks like it is actually one 2nd level and three third levels hitting the Inn.

Depending on how he feels about it, perhaps [MENTION=6680145]DalkonCledwin[/MENTION] would accept Ni and the others for his adventure: Fulgrim and Tamrael may be too high, but Ni is just level 2, and has the eidolon of a level 1 summoner. It would be nice to keep Ni and Fulgrim together if possible - I think they make a nice pair - but a near-level 3 barbarian may be a bit overpowered for a level 1 adventure. We'll leave it to the GM to decide.

Yeah, maybe DalkonCledwin could bump his adventure up a level or two. I haven't looked at it yet. If he thinks that is reasonable I will let one of the other judges review it so I have the chance to play in it. No pressure though, DalkonCledwin.

If it doesn't work out for this adventure this time, it would be nice to see Ni and Fulgrim cross paths again, the last one was a fun romp! And we have work on that beard to do!

Qik said:
Also, just a little nudge in the form of, "Looking forward to seeing the comments on Fury's adventure!"

Hint taken! I will try to look at this one soon.

DalkonCledwin

First Post
I can see what I can do as far as upping the quest to level 2 or maybe even somewhere between 3 and 2. But, that will have to wait till later today as I haven't slept all night and need to go to bed now.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
We have two more adventures (Jkasen's and Qik's) awaiting approval.

With SK making things clear on who is hanging around in the DWI it is easy to figure out who is waiting for an adventure.

Besides Fury, there is a 5th level (Kanli) and a 6th level (Cythera) character waiting.

Then there are 5 more ranging from one 1st-3rd level and then the gang from Something's cooking. There is also two more characters from Expansion that have not checked into the DWi since that one ended, a 4th and 3rd level.

We clearly need adventures for the veteran players of LPF since there are very few 1st levels around.

DalkonCledwin

First Post
just thought I would mention that I have started working on upgrading my adventure to a mixture between a second and third level adventure. Though I will warn people that I expect my adventure to be one of the more difficult ones for people to face atm as I am sure any judge who reviews it will be able to attest to.

I am however not quite finished with the process of updating it to where I want it though and not sure it is even as balanced as I would like it. If there is a judge who is not planning on participating in the adventure who would be willing to give me some pointers, I would appreciate it.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
In the interest of freeing time for other Judges that will review adventures for my character to go on, I will jump on this grenade. :p

Can you send me the link and your email address in a PM, please? It will speed up the process.

jkason

First Post
If DC boosts his adventure too much, is he leaving our new player out in the cold? I realize there are veterans waiting, but the fact is just about everyone who's been around long enough has another character, so while there may be several characters of veterans sitting around, the veteran players each have at least one LPF experience going on.

Rolyat58 only has one character with no means of advancing him unless a level 1 game opens up. For that matter, fggs02 only seems to have a single level 1 character, too. Seems like, numbers or no, making sure a new player / player with his first character isn't left stuck in the corner should be a higher priority for the low-level adventure, yes? So long as it can accomodate level 2's without being a cake walk, I don't think there should be more pumping than that.

YMMV, of course, but just my two bits.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases