Upcoming Adventure Review

IronWolf

blank
Just to confirm, Fury's adventure is a solo affair, it was not changed to include Cythera?

As written it is still a solo adventure. If Qik wants to tweak it I promise to review it quickly when or if that is done.

perrinmiller said:
DC's adventure is going to take care of jkasen's 3rd level character, but Veniarus appears to be left hanging unless another DM is working on something else. I also have heard that Bloodcove Disguise is nearing completion and that will bring an influx of 4-5th level characters.

I have a Pathfinder Society Game wrapping up in the next week or so. I can most likely prep something to help with whatever level appropriate group we might need an adventure for. I sort of have something in mind that I think can be scaled up a touch for 4th and 5th levels if that is the current need for when my PFS game wraps.

Qik

First Post
Just to confirm, Fury's adventure is a solo affair, it was not changed to include Cythera?

As I'd said before, I'm in the midst of some hardcore traveling, so I haven't been in a position to really think in practical terms about revising the proposal. Plus, besides the numerical component, the adventure is geared towards Fury to a degree which would make it additionally difficult to adapt. Apologies, PM; I certainly didn't mean to exclude you.

Many thanks, IronWolf!

jkason

First Post
[MENTION=29558]Mowgli[/MENTION] and I exchanged emails to get some of the treasure worked out, but I believe I resolved the last of that, so unless he spots something glaring on a final pass, it's set to be approved.

Mind you, it's designed for a 5th-ish level party. A mix of 4th, 5th, and 6th should be fine, so long as there's a balance.

With Fury leaving, howver, there are only currently two characters that can join it so far as I'm aware: Cythera and Kanli. When I was putting it together, I was under the impression there was a 4th-ish level adventure in the final fight stages whose members would be 5th or nearly 5th entering the Dunn Wright.

The hook for my adventure is such that I don't want to start it until I know there's enough folks available, but yes, it should be ready to go shortly provided the Inn gathers enough folk.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Bloodcove is waiting on the DM to return. We are stuck in limbo as a tiger prepares to maul the ranger for angering it's Druid master...
I think this is what we were referring to. Mowgli mentioned his character coming to the DWI soon, but if they are trapped in limbo, then we are certainly short on the number of 5th level players available until they do.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[MENTION=29558]Mowgli[/MENTION] and I exchanged emails to get some of the treasure worked out, but I believe I resolved the last of that, so unless he spots something glaring on a final pass, it's set to be approved.

Mind you, it's designed for a 5th-ish level party. A mix of 4th, 5th, and 6th should be fine, so long as there's a balance.

I approve "Kostry Kopec" for play - should be a good one. (Looks like it'll be a tough one, though . . .)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases