Upcoming Adventure Review

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
I think rather than leveling Quillian now that Ausk is officially free, I'll probably fine tune Elliman and retire Ausk. He'll still be able to provide a decent amount of healing, and it will end up being easier on the bookkeeping end of things. I'm not sure off the top of my head if Elliman will start as 7th or if Ausk was able to reach 8th or not, but either way, he shouldn't throw off your power curve too much.

Ausk didn't quite make it to 8th.

soulnova

Explorer
Do we have a decent count on active characters 3rd level and above that are left out of adventures?

With things moving slow in Forge of Fury and Tie that Binds now completed, I can keep the extras occupied for the short term at least. I just need to know who is left over.

Galandra is 3rd level, 500xp short of 4.

sunshadow21

Explorer
Quillian is still at level 3, if needed, but I would prefer to let others have a shot first, as he would be the third game for me, and some folks don't even have 2.

Systole

First Post
If you send it to the judge's email account, I'll take a look and give some first-draft feedback, although I can't promise that I'll sign on to judge it.

That said, I would recommend you run through an adventure as a player before embarking on a career as a GM. It's been my experience that things work out better that way.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases