Upcoming Adventure Review

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Elenka's welcome, and five it is! Pari will be doing the recruiting, so look for him to drop in to the DWI this evening.

Last edited:

sunshadow21

Explorer
If we need more healing, I suppose I could level up Quillian; clerics are fairly quick to level up, and I am noticing a distinct shortage of high level healers, so it might not be a bad idea all around. That would also take pressure off of the judges to get Ellamin approved immediately and give me someone to rp with in the Inn if I ever find time to do so.

Satin Knights

First Post
Nah, Ellamin is fine for the party. Quillian is better as a fill in for that third level where people don't have the spare gold for the happy stick yet. PM is working on getting a 3rd level game rolling soon, so he may see work then. Besides, being dragged along just because you are a healbot is not a nice way to be treated.

I just have about 15 approvals to plow through. Not that much work. :p

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Apologies - the wife and I went out for a beer or three with an old friend; as a result, Pari got a little drunk and couldn't make his spell work right. He won't make it to the Inn 'till tomorrow.

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Okay I have decided on what I will do for the characters levels 1.9 to 3.

It will be an encounter from PFS The Devil We Know Part 1. If someone has played it before, it doesn't matter as I will be retooling the encounters to match the characters participating.
Following a formula of a collection of CR1/2 to CR2 foes with numbers to depend on how many characters are embarking on the quest. Since I am following a published adventure (sort of) I can keep adding encounters as needed.

I can begin recruiting as soon as a Judge volunteers. (I will be using Mowgli's Spreadsheet, so math calculations will be even less of a burden ;) )

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Thanks. I will send you a PM of my plan. Actual Google Doc will follow once we know how many and who. I will begin recruiting once Mowgli takes his Motley Crew out of the DWI to eliminate confusion.

GlassEye

Adventurer
I decided to wrap Greener is the Grass. Not as satisfactory an ending as fully roleplaying out closure with the various groups involved but, I feel, for the best. I didn't have an officially stated judge. If one of you could look over the numbers in the first post of Greener is the Grass I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases