Upcoming Adventure Review

Systole

First Post
I will put in a request for something around 6th level. Until Bloodcove Disguise releases players back to the DWI, there really isn't anyone Cythera's level to play with. She can go on jkasen's adventure, but Mowgli's character would not be allowed to go on that one either.

I can probably do that. I've got a rough idea for the adventure. I'll sketch it out over the weekend. I'd be looking for how many PCs?

DalkonCledwin

First Post
I think it'll be a pretty tough adventure for folks at 4th-6th levels (around the APL); I would anticipate a 2nd level character would quickly wind up as paste. :)

Er... Veniarus may actually end up as third level pending the end of this little 1 shot that Perrin has me on, depending on the XP rewards.

sunshadow21

Explorer
I did not. Once I get the kids to bed I will calculate and add to the wiki for you. Sorry about that!

I'm not overly worried, as it only just now occurred to me, but it would be helpful if I need to boost a character to give an adventure enough characters of the right level.

IronWolf

blank
Also as a note. I just wrapped up the PFS game I was running. I will let the holidays pass since it is apt to be slow posting for many folks over the next few weeks. After that I will likely be looking to run something as well. We'll see who is hanging out in the Inn around that time.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases