Upcoming Adventure Review

Systole

First Post
Evil Unto Evil is a week or so from ending, depending on how fast the final RP bits go. That'll put three level 10-ish characters back in the DWI (Heinrich, Tyrien, Eanos).

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Evil Unto Evil is a week or so from ending, depending on how fast the final RP bits go. That'll put three level 10-ish characters back in the DWI (Heinrich, Tyrien, Eanos).
Actually there is more to this in the big picture, three games are close to wrapping up:
Evil Unto Evil (3 x 9-10th level PCs) - DM is Systole
Lost Imperium (5 x 4-6th level PCs) - DM is GE
Kaedyn's Quest (4 x 6th level PCs) - DM is PM

Some of us are actually playing in two out of the three games.

We are going to need a DM for higher level game and 2 for mid-level games. And I think we have a few 3-4th levels around on the sidelines as well.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Iago is also 6th level, so that makes 10-ish characters in the 5-6th level range.

Lost Imperium could finish within one encounter and I think it might be a good idea to shift characters around and DMs as well and get some fresh interactions going.

I'll come up with something for whatever group/level-range is needed.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Iago is also 6th level, so that makes 10-ish characters in the 5-6th level range.

Lost Imperium could finish within one encounter and I think it might be a good idea to shift characters around and DMs as well and get some fresh interactions going.

I'll come up with something for whatever group/level-range is needed.
Kaedyn’s Quest will be at a conclusion point in 1.5 encounters. While I could add more to it, I have not started work on designing or outlining anything yet. Even so I would at least need to do some character swapping.

jkason

First Post
Up until now, it looked like there wasn't enough of any level group to do anything with. The DWI category seems to have a lot more characters attached to it than actually appear to BE in the DWI.

I have a short-ish idea, preferably for the lowest level character group available. It looks like that's in the 5-6 level area? There don't seem to be enough 1-3 levels if I'm counting right (and the gap from 1 to 3 is a pretty significant one, anyway).

I will say, I'm not Satin Knights. There's no way I'll be able to juggle 10 characters. So whatever I do would be a 4-5 character party.

Aura

Explorer
On the low end, we've got 2 x 1st level and between 2 and 4 in the 3rd to 4th level, depending on how you count omnitricks' and Piston Honda's characters in terms of activity. Omni piped up with one post in the DWI after an extended inactive period and PH has not posted since the completion of Silent Tide, but may be just watching.

Neither of my two games are very close to completion: The Road to Tritower has just started its first encounter, and ROUS3 is maybe midway done, but rolls into the final installment of the series upon its completion.

sunshadow21

Explorer
I would be able to run a short low to mid level game come mid November when my class load is lessened. Anything sooner and my classes and work are just keeping me too busy.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Isn't [MENTION=2710]jkason[/MENTION] coming up with something for level 1 and for level 6-ish? If so, then either 5-6th or 9-10th, based on the adventures that will be ending soon.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases