Upcoming Adventure Review

GlassEye

Adventurer
[MENTION=2710]jkason[/MENTION] [MENTION=49929]Scott DeWar[/MENTION] [MENTION=88649]perrinmiller[/MENTION]

Ok, I have an inkling of an idea. I'll need a little time to see if it works into something. Are you playing, jkason? Just want to be sure. Also, if any of you have elements you want added to the adventure now is the time to speak up.

Systole

First Post
I could conceivably bump Sylla to 10th for this if need be, but that means it would be one wizard, two and a half archers, and one Boots.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Ok, I have an inkling of an idea. I'll need a little time to see if it works into something. Are you playing, jkason? Just want to be sure. Also, if any of you have elements you want added to the adventure now is the time to speak up.
I have to level up Tyrien to 11th yet and purchase new gear anyway. I might need some down time for crafting (probably not as I have butt loads of DMC).

I could conceivably bump Sylla to 10th for this if need be, but that means it would be one wizard, two and a half archers, and one Boots.
There is also Mfloyd3’s Larissa (cleric with at least 1 level of fighter) who will be 8th level. That would make 4-5 depending on JK’s answer.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Sorry to leave you guys in the lurch for so long - just catching up. RL is very busy right now, as I'm still trying to figure out my day to day schedule with the new job, new puppy and the almost 1 year old. It will calm down, it's just a matter of time. I could judge a game (or two), but there's no way I could give even a low level game the attention it needs to GM one. I need to be a slacker for a while longer . . .

Systole

First Post
I don't need to bring Sylla, and my preference would be to hang on to the DMC for the time being. However, it'snot a very dramatic preference one way or the other, so I wanted to give you the option in case you wanted a larger group.

jkason

First Post
I don't want to be the reason folks don't get to play, so I'm fine taking Eanos back out. I have to look over his gear and suchlike after the previous adventure and figure out what he can / wants to get, and I still have to get "No Loitering" off the ground, but sounds like there'll be a little planning time before anything gets underway, any way.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
I have my recruitment NPC in the Tavern, but I was sorta waiting for JK's recruitment to roll through. I am rather busy though these next two weeks so i might not get my 3rd level game off the ground very soon.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases