Upcoming Adventure Review

perrinmiller

Adventurer
We are about to have an influx of characters needing adventures again. Anyone got time to run something?

Timing-wise, I might have Veiled Antics and Return to Boar’s Ridge end around the same time so those players can be reshuffled some to balance two groups. With some high level characters potentially being retired, there could be some new characters being developed to fill in as well.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Hard to say for sure how many for sure, but likely 1-2 games of level 8+ or maybe another game at level 11-12. GE was working on something, but there has been no news.

In about a month, we could have need of a game for 4th level.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Hard to say for sure how many for sure, but likely 1-2 games of level 8+ or maybe another game at level 11-12. GE was working on something, but there has been no news.

In about a month, we could have need of a game for 4th level.

I've been struggling to keep up with the games I'm playing. I'm hesitant to add DMing a game to the mix. I'm hoping this changes soon but the estimates I made in December were wildly off so I won't make the mistake of saying I'll have something ready in X amount of time unless I'm absolutely sure. I apologize for not stepping up when I said I would.

Aura

Explorer
Timing-wise, I might have Veiled Antics and Return to Boar’s Ridge end around the same time so those players can be reshuffled some to balance two groups.

I could conceivably restructure The Road to Tritower to end about that time with a couple 2-3's becoming available, if that will help us, structurally. That would mix with the Boar's Ridge crowd.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
I've been struggling to keep up with the games I'm playing. I'm hesitant to add DMing a game to the mix. I'm hoping this changes soon but the estimates I made in December were wildly off so I won't make the mistake of saying I'll have something ready in X amount of time unless I'm absolutely sure. I apologize for not stepping up when I said I would.
I can cover for a while for the Eanos/Tyrien/Heinrich/Larissa group. If Albright’s Shadow gets wrapped up once we are done with the fight with the general, then jbear can bring Relic along on another mini-adventure to buy more time.

I could conceivably restructure The Road to Tritower to end about that time with a couple 2-3's becoming available, if that will help us, structurally. That would mix with the Boar's Ridge crowd.
That would probably be a good idea. Those three games ending around the same time could allow us to fill out the groups. You have 2 characters in that mix, so we would need another DM perhaps.

If some of the veterans from Albright’s Shadow are looking to retire characters and generate up 3rd-4th level characters, then we would have 3 groups of 4-5.

I can handle 1 of those groups, but I am hoping to avoid taking 2 of the 3 while I am covering a high-level game.

Aura

Explorer
Alright, I'll start a chat with jkason tomorrow concerning a move to allow The Road to Tritower to conclude in that time-frame.

As far as my characters go, I'll be happy so long as one of them is in a game. I don't need both.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Alright, I'll start a chat with jkason tomorrow concerning a move to allow The Road to Tritower to conclude in that time-frame.

As far as my characters go, I'll be happy so long as one of them is in a game. I don't need both.
I think we can (and should) be able to accommodate both of your characters if you are only DMing one of those games to follow on from The Road to Tritower.

Remove ads