Upcoming Adventure Review

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Okay so the mid-level picture is looking like this:

Levels 9-10: (DM: Aura)
Maui(jbear)
Vincenzo(SdW)
Weel Naxel(JK)
PM's Character (Maybe a bard, witch, or magus)

Levels 8-9: (DM: SS21)
Larissa(MFloyd)
Lem(DT)
Menik(Kenim)
Mowgli's Tengu Slayer

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
OK, I've got an adventure chosen - I'll be running a published one, as is usual for me. Got to give it a much more thorough read, adapt it for LPF, and probably modify the encounters for the party I'll be taking. Jackslate45's Aradra will be joining that crew.

In character news, I've got my Slayer just about finished up and just need to get him on the Wiki for review and approval. If I get ambitious over the weekend and come up with a 9/10 concept as well, could I have one in that mid-level game as well?

perrinmiller

Adventurer
OK, I've got an adventure chosen - I'll be running a published one, as is usual for me. Got to give it a much more thorough read, adapt it for LPF, and probably modify the encounters for the party I'll be taking. Jackslate45's Aradra will be joining that crew.
I gave this some thought last night since JS45 had PM’d me about his return and using Aradra. The party at the high level is really unbalanced with all archers and wizards. We felt that with just Heinrich, Eanos, and Tyrien. Expanding the party to Aradra and Relic just adds more of the same except the party has 5 back row characters with an animal companion for a meat shield. I am thinking to official retire Borrick instead of just parking him and then use a replacement the same level as Aradra instead of Tyrien. Perhaps a paladin, since it would be a good choice for healing and front-line support.

In character news, I've got my Slayer just about finished up and just need to get him on the Wiki for review and approval. If I get ambitious over the weekend and come up with a 9/10 concept as well, could I have one in that mid-level game as well?
Don’t forget someone has to be Judge for those adventures too. ;)

I have my 9th level bard on paper as well, just needing to find time to get it posted on the Wiki.

jackslate45

First Post
I gave this some thought last night since JS45 had PM’d me about his return and using Aradra. The party at the high level is really unbalanced with all archers and wizards. We felt that with just Heinrich, Eanos, and Tyrien. Expanding the party to Aradra and Relic just adds more of the same except the party has 5 back row characters with an animal companion for a meat shield. I am thinking to official retire Borrick instead of just parking him and then use a replacement the same level as Aradra instead of Tyrien. Perhaps a paladin, since it would be a good choice for healing and front-line support.

Just curious, why not Cythera? I think Aradra still owes her a dance...

Aura

Explorer
OK, I'll write 9-10 then. Having three of the four names already in my hands ought to help.

Looks like the second half of The Road to Tritower will remain undiscovered. I can recycle it, my changing the setup, for new characters at a later date.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
I have a name for my bard, it is Barlo Hawkins. Possibly related to Borric Hawkins. :p I should have him in the hopper for review in a few days. Then I can work on my pally.

I think we are covered for Judges mostly, then. I can do SS21's if we have no other Judges to step up. Mowgli and I will need some numbers checkers for ours, but that is not a show stopper from my point of view. Maybe GE or JK will have some more time down the road.

Remove ads