General Discussion

Satin Knights

First Post
The old behavior was to go to the first unread post in the thread. So, if I had read 1-79 of a 90 item thread, it would go to 80. Effectively the same as the blue dot in the new incarnation. So, the old threadname-new-post.html seems to be replaced by threadname&goto=newpost in the new incarnation. That should make the rewrite rule fairly easy.

darjr

I crit!
The old behavior was to go to the first unread post in the thread. So, if I had read 1-79 of a 90 item thread, it would go to 80. Effectively the same as the blue dot in the new incarnation. So, the old threadname-new-post.html seems to be replaced by threadname&goto=newpost in the new incarnation. That should make the rewrite rule fairly easy.

Ah! Clue-by-four! Thanks. I was looking right at that and for some reason just didn't see it.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Excellent! I've got all the links in my sig updated now - thanks for the work, [MENTION=52905]darjr[/MENTION] and the clarification [MENTION=6666968]Satin Knights[/MENTION]! (Repped you both :D)

Systole

First Post
No, variant heritage Tieflings are not allowed. That material is from an adventure path and the Tiefling race book, neither of which are approved for LPF play.

Just to put this out there, but I am strongly against variant tiefling heritages. It turns tieflings into a catch-all race for every single character style, which I don't like mechanically. And fluff-wise, we're shoehorning in a whole supernatural family tree that doesn't really match our planar system as I see it.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Just to put this out there, but I am strongly against variant tiefling heritages. It turns tieflings into a catch-all race for every single character style, which I don't like mechanically. And fluff-wise, we're shoehorning in a whole supernatural family tree that doesn't really match our planar system as I see it.

I agree. I like the idea that different Tieflings (and different Aasimar) have different otherplanar bloodlines for fluff, but can do without the mechanical differences. As you say, just cheapens the races by turning them into a catch-all.

Disposable Hero

First Post
So I'm about to bring Orion back into the DWI and he could use a game, if Rhydius doesn't get back to me, a level 1 paladin.

Also @Satin Knights I would like to say 'Hooray!' for the Stylish site and the dark theme. I've converted every site I've could since I downloaded it.

Also my Wiki Fu is either pretty weak, probably the case, or the site is giving me the finger, another possibility, but I can not get the bold text function to work properly for anything other that that ability score block. If anyone knows what could be the cause I would like it explained rather than simply being fixed so that I may be able to avoid the problem in the future.

Last edited:

jkason

First Post
Also my Wiki Fu is either pretty weak, probably the case, or the site is giving me the finger, another possibility, but I can not get the bold text function to work properly for anything other that that ability score block. If anyone knows what could be the cause I would like it explained rather than simply being fixed so that I may be able to avoid the problem in the future.

Go to Source view in the editer, then take the <pre> tag off any of the blocks where you want to do that. Just make sure to put at least one space at the beginning of each line, and the wiki will still create the nice blocks for you, but you'll be able to apply text formatting.

Disposable Hero

First Post
Go to Source view in the editer, then take the <pre> tag off any of the blocks where you want to do that. Just make sure to put at least one space at the beginning of each line, and the wiki will still create the nice blocks for you, but you'll be able to apply text formatting.

I bow to your Wiki Fu and it is working. Thank you.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases