Leif's All-Eladrin DweomerFall Saga, [4E] [OOC 01] [full]

Shayuri

First Post
Hm! The online character maker was updated with Heroes of Feywild stuff!

Consider Sulannus unfinalized until I get a chance to look at that and add what seems appropriate. :)

Leif

Adventurer
Hm! The online character maker was updated with Heroes of Feywild stuff!

Consider Sulannus unfinalized until I get a chance to look at that and add what seems appropriate. :)
If I may --

The Signs of Influence optional class feature looks like fun, because its sub-features (Demand Audience, Attract Attendants, Ritual Beneficiary, Travel in Style, and Welcome Guest) are all excellent features that would be very beneficial.

Also the Skald variant Bard in Heroes of the Feywild is noted as being both an Arcane Leader and a Martial Leader, while the PH2 Bard is just an Arcane Leader.

Lou

Explorer
Cool idea! A little sister for everyone. How much younger than your swordmage did you have in mind?

That's cool, too! Would you post a link to it for me, please? [Am I too lazy to look for it myself?]

I was thinking she would be the equivalent of a 10-12 year old human.

Dragon 367 The download link is in the upper RH corner.

The 4e swordmage material starts on p. 55

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
If I may --

The Signs of Influence optional class feature looks like fun, because its sub-features (Demand Audience, Attract Attendants, Ritual Beneficiary, Travel in Style, and Welcome Guest) are all excellent features that would be very beneficial.

Also the Skald variant Bard in Heroes of the Feywild is noted as being both an Arcane Leader and a Martial Leader, while the PH2 Bard is just an Arcane Leader.

The skald was what I was looking at, yeah. Those features seem very "noble ambassador" to me, and I like the idea of Sulannus not being so focused on magic...but also not being entirely devoid of it.

I think I'm probably gonna redo her as a skald.

Leif

Adventurer
The skald was what I was looking at, yeah. Those features seem very "noble ambassador" to me, and I like the idea of Sulannus not being so focused on magic...but also not being entirely devoid of it.

I think I'm probably gonna redo her as a skald.
That will be just fantastic, Shayuri! It will be a welcome and glorious challenge to adequately accommodate a Noble Ambassador*, and I look forward to it very much.

[* With a dash of arcane surprise up her sleeve of course]

I'm thankful for D&D!
I second that! Belly up to the bar, folks, drinks are on Sparky!

I was thinking she would be the equivalent of a 10-12 year old human.
Thanks for the link!

And, um, just what exactly would be a 10/12-year-old in dog years Eladrin Years? I don't think there should be a linear conversion by any means. It seems to me that 13-19 might be a reasonable estimate? She still would be much more mature than a human of similar age, yet at the same time she would still be treated very much as a mere child by Eladrin society and norms. Wouldn't she? And this brings up another interesting point -- will she be a sibling of the full- or half-blood? Are we envisioning the father and mother of all the PCs still being together and fruitfully multiplying even as our adventures begin? Or perhaps dear old dad has for one reason or another (mom's death, disappearance, or unavailability through some other set of circumstances) taken up with a new, improved(?), younger bride with whom to be fruitful? Perhaps she is even a concubine employed with mom's full knowledge and approval? [Just to be clear, I'm looking for everyone's input/opinions about this. And I'm also very curious how these familial developments will affect, and how they will be viewed by, each of the PCs.]

Last edited:

Sparky

Eladrin mature just like humans until adulthood. So our kid sister is 10-12 years old. Culturally, I imagine you're not taken seriously by old eladrin until, like, you're 70 or 80. And THEN you're only beginning to be a proper adult. This last bit is conjecture, not canon. The human/eladrin maturing to adulthood at the same rate IS canon. Unless Leif wants to change it.

Leif

Adventurer
Eladrin mature just like humans until adulthood. So our kid sister is 10-12 years old. Culturally, I imagine you're not taken seriously by old eladrin until, like, you're 70 or 80. And THEN you're only beginning to be a proper adult. This last bit is conjecture, not canon. The human/eladrin maturing to adulthood at the same rate IS canon. Unless Leif wants to change it.
I have no reason or desire to make any alterations to canon in this respect. Those of you who are most familiar with my tendencies may have some small problems accepting that, but such is my story and I'm sticking to it. :p

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases