Leif's All-Eladrin DweomerFall Saga, [4E] [OOC 01] [full]

Walking Dad

First Post
If you allow a 1,000gp mount as equipment, what about the Feywild items in Heroes of the Feywild?

I would love to have Galin's magic cloak also acting as a Night's Mantle, 2 Frozen tears, 2 Rain Sticks and a bit of Feywine Raisin.

Leif

Adventurer
After giving the matter more thought, we will treat the Magebred Destrier as a Level 1 magic item. And considering the fact that it is from Eberron, where everything is more or less magical to some degree, and the description of the mount, that is not unreasonable.

So, Sparky, you can still have your Magebred Destrier, but you must expend your starting resouces to gain one. This applies to all mounts detailed in the Eberron Campaign Setting. Everyone happy now?

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
Doom.

I wonder if I have room for the 'Arcane Familiar + Familiar Mount' technique. Costs a feat, but the flavor is delightful.

Leif

Adventurer
But Feywild equipment cheaper than a level 1 magic item stays free?
Certainly, WD. The only items in my Heroes of the Feywild book are: blessed soil, ghoul candle, poisoner's kit, and raven's feather. I guess there must be more somwhere else? I'd appreciate a link or the posting of some descriptions.

Might be a good idea to [spoiler block] the descriptions of any items your character owns into his/her character sheet. These characters would, after all, have abundant and easy access to items of this sort.

Last edited:

Sparky

I went over budget on magic items. Not in cost, but in quantity. Fancy bow. Fancy cloak. Less fancy melee weapons and armor. A thematic wondrous item. And a smattering of sunrod and fey items.

What sort of block do you want? Crunch or fluff? Both?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases