Leif's All-Eladrin DweomerFall Saga, [4E] [OOC 01] [full]

Leif

Adventurer
Okay, mounts are ready in Post #4 of the RG.* Any barding or other tack is up to the individual PC. If you are all going to be outfitted the same, then just tell me in an OOC post and I'll add it to the RG Mount post. If this will be done by individual preference then you should make a separate section of your caracter's RG post for the details of the mount. The Feywild Chargers have the "Fey Hooves" power which allows them to ignore difficult terrain and traverse any solid or liquid terrain with equal facility. This also means that any barding or other encumbrance will not affect their speed. (Problem solved, WD!) (Sparky, I hope this doesn't disappoint you too badly, since you had your steed already selected? Harn can also still have the mount from the Eberron Campaign Setting, if he wants. :eek: ) Note that your Feywild Chargers can also speak Elven/Elvish (or Sindarin, as opposed to Quenya/High Elvish which is the tongue of the Eladrin people) Quenya a/k/a High Elvish/Eladrin. (This was changed because they will need to be able to speak of the details of planar travel that is comfortably beyond the scope of Sindarin/Elvish.) Their ability to converse in Quenya is only limited by their Int of 3. They know how to take care of themselves, navigate, forage, and so forth, but abstract thought is nigh impossible for their addled pates.

*special thanks to [MENTION=1210]the Jester[/MENTION] for his help with this. ;)

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
What about something with Yrellen in the lower levels?
Oh! Were you suggesting that perhaps one or more Phaedran siblings accompanied Yrellen on adventures as they progressed to their present levels? Perhaps as 'henchmen' or something similar? Or maybe not?

Sure, that's a good idea!

Sparky

Here. Totally fine with horse decisions, prefer them, actually. Nice work.

As to our 'prequel' adventures with Yrellen, yes, that's what I meant.

Leif

Adventurer
Here. Totally fine with horse decisions, prefer them, actually. Nice work.

As to our 'prequel' adventures with Yrellen, yes, that's what I meant.
Thanks, Sparky, I'm glad you like the mounts. (Just remember that the PCs are not yet sufficiently powerful to fully use all of the abiilties of the Feywild Chargers, and won't be until you reach L10. ;) )

In re: Prequels -- I was pretty sure you did mean that. Sorry it took me a bit to figure that out.

Leif

Adventurer
Speaking of housekeeping chores and whatnot, not that we were, but we could have been, AHEM! Anyway, attached are a generic character sheet and a generic spell sheet. These sheets are in a very brief format that I hope will be suitable for use on a tablet pc or similar device. The flaw in the spell sheet is that it does not have a place for Spells Prepared, which is of no consequence to spontaneous casters. For those casters who prepare spells, my suggestion is to place a zero [0] at the end of the title of a prepared spell, and when it is cast, change the 0 to an X. Spontaneous casters can likewise append a number to the end of each Level title to indicate how many spells of that level have been cast so far. These may be of some use as they are, and they can certainly be modified and improved. I hope that improvements will be shared by others here as well!

EEK! I JUST REALIZED THAT THE ATTACHED DOCS ARE INTENDED FOR PATHFINDER NOT 4E!!

Attachments

• Character Sheet 1 - everything but spells.rtf
    14.4 KB · Views: 91
  • Spell List 1.rtf
    7.7 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases