Leif's All-Eladrin DweomerFall Saga, [4E] [OOC 01] [full]

Leif

Adventurer
You're confused? Welcome to the club. There's been plenty of that to go around during this entire combat, and for that I do apologize. Cool idea with the time travel and everything, but let's just put this one behind us for now, ok? It died in the post immediately preceding your latest IC post.

Shayuri

First Post
Right, but...my post was describing past actions. Actions that took place before the posts that came before my posts.

Anyway. Snake dead, 'nuff said.

Onwards.

Shayuri

First Post
Quite the contrary. I owe YOU an apology. Everyone in the game, but especially you.

I'm not sure what my deal is...it's very hard for me to get into the game for some reason. It feels like I'm blocked, or just not in sync...

Either way, the game deserves better from me. If I can't make it work by the end of this week...and by 'make it work' I mean 'post consistantly and with some style,' then I'll bow out so at least I won't drag the rest of y'all with me.

Many apologies for the delays and issues.

Leif

Adventurer
Hey, I"m pulling for you Shayuri! Tell you what -- if whatever is broken is not fixable, then let's work together to orchestrate a memorable exit and send her out with a BANG, ok? That might be just what is needed to bring down old Archangault, and you might even be so rejuvenated that you'd want to create a replacement character. Or, maybe not. Just thinking out loud via keyboard.

One more thing: "Y'all" Shayuri says! Are you sure that you're from Minnesota? I went through Army basic training and AIT sharing a barracks room with 6 guys from Morehead, MN. (Well, one had moved just across the border into North Dakota, but he was cut from the same cloth.) There were two of us in the room from Arkansas, and one each from North Carolina and Idaho. The three of us southern boys were the only ones that I heard say "Y'all" for 13 weeks straight!

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
I live in Minnesota. I'm not 'from' Minnesota.

But I'm not from any state that says y'all either. California is where I spent most of my grow-up time.

I just like saying y'all. It sounds homey and friendly. The best of suthun' hospitality without the connotations of backwardness and intolerance. I hope. :)

Remove ads