Leif's All-Eladrin DweomerFall Saga, [4E] [OOC 01] [full]

Leif

Adventurer
Experiment

I'm trying something different with this game now, and not only am I unsure whether it will work, I'm also presently unable to describe what it is that I'm trying/experimenting with. If anyone has any questions or gripes (Dare I hope for a positive comment? -- I have yet to understand how to mention positive comments without seeming like I'm fishing for compliments so feel free to disregard that last), please express them here in the OOC so we can keep the IC for the actual game.

Scotley

Hero
I'd say something, but any attempt I made to be positive would undoubtedly come out as something smart-ass instead as you know all too well. But I will say this game is working for me.

Leif

Adventurer
Thanks, Scotty! Just wasn't too sure, what with it being kinda weird, and Shayuri quitting and all. Sorry for my crappy insecurity. :]

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Ummmm, yeah, that's two, that I guess I can count as still interested. One for sure. But there are two others who remain so far silent. 0.500 is only good in baseball. :-S

And I suppose the 0.500 might be overly generous, which puts us at a confidence vote of 0.250.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
So. Are we going forward with this game or not? Going on now? Or perhaps putting it on a hiatus temporarily with the intention to pick it back up with renewed vigor later? Or just .. ahhh ... not so much , no thanks?

Scotley

Hero
Sorry, I've been in the midst of annual review by the state at work and plan to be on vacation with limited Internet access next week, so I've not been able to participate much. I will be back in business after October 6th.

Leif

Adventurer
Hang in there during annual review, and thoroughly enjoy your vacation! :D

BTW, I'm taking this as confirmation of your desire to continue this game. Will NPC Quarion as needed during your absence.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases