Leif's All-Eladrin DweomerFall Saga, [4E] [OOC 01] [full]

Walking Dad

First Post
Okay, it seems Quarion is the less intelligent and more foolish of the brothers, but he is quick on his feet and a bit more personable. I think it makes sense for him to be the younger brother with a habit of getting into trouble that Galinndan often had to get him out of.

Quarion is going to have to have spent some time in the Shadowfell. Any chance Galinndan could have gone there to study exotic magics at some point? Maybe in a rough and tumble sort of city? While Galinndan was studying, Quarion was out running the streets. That would explain his more rogue-like urban skill set, which I suspect would be harder to learn in the Feywild.

No problem :)
One of his at-will spells is dealing necrotic damage and cuts shadows flavor-wise. I'm also considering changing his weapon focus to the executioner multi-class feat.

[sblock=Feat from Dragon 400]
Practiced Killer
[Multiclass Assassin]
The path of darkness calls to you, granting you power in return for your obedience to the principles of the vice it embraces.
Benefit: You gain training in one skill from the executioner assassin’s class skills list. You gain proficiency with ki focuses.
Once per encounter, you can deal 1d8 extra damage with a weapon attack using a one-handed weapon, a garrote, a blowgun, or a shortbow. The extra damage increases to 2d8 at 11th level and 3d8 at 21st level.[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
I meant to put it in this thread.
Yeah, I knew that. Don't you just hate rhetorical questions? Like these two? ;)

So let's see what all needs to be done before we can start this puppy? Yes, a third rhetorical question. Somebody STOP me! :)

Hmmm:

1. Lou's character needs to be finished.
2. Leif needs to go over ALL the characters for final approval. Guess I can start this while Lou is finishing up.
3. Then we start?

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Because, heaven knows there'll be absolutely no starting of any kind, shape, or fashion as long as there's out-of-date fluff detected around here! :p:lol::eek: Once you get past the date on the jug, fluff is NASTY!

Leif

Adventurer
Thanks, Lou, for hurrying. Um, you might've hurried a little bit too much though -- the experience point value you have listed is actually your goal for next level. And you'd better re-check your ability scores and bonuses, too. But, no doubt, you'll be planning to go over everything in more depth as you have the time.

So, anyway, it's on me now again, is it? heh heh heh.....

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases