Leif's All-Eladrin DweomerFall Saga, [4E] [OOC 01] [full]

Walking Dad

First Post
Certainly, WD. The only items in my Heroes of the Feywild book are: blessed soil, ghoul candle, poisoner's kit, and raven's feather. I guess there must be more somwhere else? I'd appreciate a link or the posting of some descriptions.

Might be a good idea to [spoiler block] the descriptions of any items your character owns into his/her character sheet. These characters would, after all, have abundant and easy access to items of this sort.
You got the Heroes of the Feywild book, right?

All the items I named are on page 133 listed and described on page 133-135.
The Fey Magic Gifts are page 140+ in the same book.

Leif

Adventurer
Sparky: As long as you had the gold to afford the items, it's not a problem. You just get 3 without spending gold, though. ;) Thematic is always good. Block should be mostly crunch, I guess, but some fluff helps, too. AC, HP, ability scores, alignment, summaries of combat bonuses would be nice, key skills if they will be used much, and fun feats, etc. Just go wild with it.

You got the Heroes of the Feywild book, right?

All the items I named are on page 133 listed and described on page 133-135.
The Fey Magic Gifts are page 140+ in the same book.
You're not gonna believe what I did. I hope. I was looking in Heroes of Shadow, so no BLOODY WONDER I couldn't find the stuff! Yeah, I have HotFw.

Walking Dad

First Post
I was more asking the group ;)

We should all choose the same, or the faster light barding user will have to reduce their travel speed (higher speed in combat can be useful, too, but I think we have no dedicated mounted combat builds).

Leif

Adventurer
I was more asking the group ;)
Duhh! :erm: Of course you were, of course you were. Sorry.
We should all choose the same, or the faster light barding user will have to reduce their travel speed (higher speed in combat can be useful, too, but I think we have no dedicated mounted combat builds).
That is no accident, either. You should not have any dedicated mounted combat builds, because that would be a tremendous waste of limited resources. Unless I was given the time, desire, and wherewithal to totally re-imagine this whole campaign. I guess it could happen if I'm met with sufficient protest, but, really, WD, I nominate YOU to run such a game, provided that you'd let me play in it, with my pegasus-riding minotaur paladin. ;) (Ooooh, Goring Charge from horseback!)

Walking Dad

First Post
No, no problem. I just wanted to emphasis that the importance of speed rating in combat is negligible. I would like us to take light barding as a group.

Leif

Adventurer
Stats for your mounts remain under construction and may change significantly soon and without warning. [See the early posts of the RG.] I can't really decide what I want to do with them, nor how available to the PCs they are likely to be as the game progresses. Suggestions, which I may or may not completely follow, would probably still help.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases