A few pages from the Player's Guide

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
This is just a few pages (lo-res; sorry!) from the upcoming :sant: Player's Guide.

We're calling the "setting" MYTHS OF THE FAR FUTURE, with the adventure path being SANTIAGO: A MYTH OF THE FAR FUTURE (the idea being that you can create your own myths of the far future - or we might publish some - in the form of other adventures).

Attachments

• SANT00a PG Sampler 1 (3).pdf
    610.8 KB · Views: 248

OnlineDM

Adventurer
I have no interest in playing a sci-fi RPG, but I still wanted to chime in to echo Colmarr's comment - that star map is a wonder to behold!

Auraword

Explorer
Wow. Santiago is shaping up really well. I'm really looking forward to seeing the complete document and adventure path. Any idea yet on when it will be available? Great job, EN.

Leif

Adventurer
Honestly, I was beginning to think that ENWorld was wasting precious time and resources on Zeitgeist and Santiago.

Then I downloaded the teaser PlayersGuide for Santiago. I think I'm pretty much hooked already, curse you ENWorld!

Now I've got to download the Zeitgeist stuff and get busy reading (grumble, grumble, grumble)....

Last edited:

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Honestly, I was beginning to think that ENWorld was wasting precious time and resources on Zeitgeist and Santiago.

Well, admittedly I could use those same resources on large quantities of beer instead of paying people like Ryan to write stuff! But people seem to like what he writes.

Now I've got to download the Zeigeist stuff and get busy reading (grumble, grumble, grumble)....

You haven't checked it out yet? You should! I may be biased - but it's awesome!

I write, Russ pays me, I buy him beer at Gen Con, he becomes pliable and I tell him about a cool idea, he tells me to write it. And so we are all connected in the Great Circle of Life.

I just need to convince Russ that there won't be any beer unless he pays me. Gotta have job security, y'know?

malcolm_n

Adventurer
I write, Russ pays me, I buy him beer at Gen Con, he becomes pliable and I tell him about a cool idea, he tells me to write it. And so we are all connected in the Great Circle of Life.

I just need to convince Russ that there won't be any beer unless he pays me. Gotta have job security, y'know?
If I can actually get the time off for Gen Con next year, the beer's on me :)

And yes, the teaser looks awesome; I can only imagine how much cooler the final product will look.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases