The "Welcome Newbies" stickie to show you where to get started.

Grimmjow

First Post
the wikia page says sections of UM UC ARG. what sections are available? im just going to start making my character now and will change if something i do goes against what i get told. an no firearms

i found all this above but thanks

although, what does back ground open and background closed mean?

Last edited:

GlassEye

Adventurer
the wikia page says sections of UM UC ARG. what sections are available? im just going to start making my character now and will change if something i do goes against what i get told. an no firearms

i found all this above but thanks

although, what does back ground open and background closed mean?

So you found the 'available' and 'unavailable' sections for those sources? Good. :)

An open background means a DM can use it in an adventure for you, possibly having an NPC from your past show up. Closed means the background is off limits to DM. People also have used 'Ask', meaning they don't mind if DMs use their background but they want to be consulted first.

Grayn

First Post
It looks like my character has been moved to the Awaiting Approval page. I was just wondering if there is something else I need to do for approval?

There seems to be work to be had at the Inn for a greenhorn and I wouldn't mind trying to get in on the action. :)

GlassEye

Adventurer
It looks like my character has been moved to the Awaiting Approval page. I was just wondering if there is something else I need to do for approval?

A judge and one other person will have to look the character over and make sure that everything is mechanically ok, doesn't use material we don't allow, fits the setting, etc. That might take a little time but Satin Knights and Systole generally knock out approvals pretty quickly (the rest of us less so, so that those two get 'em finished before we move on it). You are allowed to enter the Dunn Wright Inn and begin posting. You can even express interest in adventures and begin playing (though that might require at least one approval, I don't exactly remember).

Mr.Tinker

First Post
Hi everybody ! Just wanted to say that your living pathfinder world looks promising and will be submitting a character very soon. Do you have many Alchemist's ? Always wanted to play one :) ! And does anyone know if there is a lvl 1 game starting soon?

Thanks for your time ;-)
Jamie

Cyclopean

First Post
Hey all! Newbie here. I currently have a character awaiting approval, and he has just entered the Dunn Wright Inn.

I was wondering if this was an appropriate place to ask about LFP-specific mechanics. For example, how is in-game time handled? I know that an animal companion is assumed to be taught bonus tricks in the time between leveling; does something similar happen for attempts to rear and train wild animals?

Kyras

First Post
hey guys im new.

i read over this forum and have looked over the wiki once really fast. JW cause im not sure i found it. What paper back books are avalible to use?? and what are the rules on good/evil?

Satin Knights

First Post
The wiki has the available sources to use. Mainly Core, APG, UM, UM, UC, UE, ARG, Animal Archive and Adventurer's Armory. A couple tidbits from other books were picked up, but that is the main list.

The players have the good or neutral characters. The GMs get to play the evil characters. Be evil. Be a GM. :devil:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases