The "Welcome Newbies" stickie to show you where to get started.

Aura

Explorer
Welcome to LPF. When you have your character ready for review, just post to the Character Submission thread.

Matthew Ashburn

First Post
Thank you for the warm welcome. Unfortunately en'world wont let me post links until ive posted elsewhere enough...im at 8 posts but idk how many they need lol

Aura

Explorer
No worries, just post in the submission thread when you think your character is ready for review. Include the name, and that should make it easily findable.

As things go, you can start posting links at 10 posts.

BokaliMali

First Post
test

hey just trying to figure out how html tagging works here. Can't find a help button or anything
[roll0]

hm ok... but how do I make those boxes you all put your ooc comments in?
[box]like this?[/box]

Satin Knights

First Post
The preferred method is
[ sblock=title ] Text of the box [ /sblock ]
with all the spaces removed. The title can have spaces in it. There is also the
[ ooc ]Text in the box [ /ooc ]
but, that one is quite ugly in my opinion.

An easy way to see how someone did something is to "reply with quote", and then use the a/A button in the upper left of the editor to switch to tagging source code mode. That will show you the tags they used. Then just cancel the post if you don't need to actually quote that person.

For more info, see the BB code page. But, not everything in that page works. It hasn't been updated in a while.

The dice roller I think uses { and }, but isn't what it used to be. Most of us prefer InvisibleCastle.com for dice rolls.

BokaliMali

First Post
Thanks boss, you're a real nob. (I'm using nob ironicly. So it's a good thing, right? That's how the kids do it these days. I'm hip. Or, ironicly lame?)

Halivar

First Post
What are the limitations, if any, on character background elements? Are you allowed to introduce areas or organizations, or does everything need to already exist in the game world?

GlassEye

Adventurer
You are free to introduce elements. Much of the world setting originated in some character or another's background. The judges who approve your character will also take a look at your background and mention anything they think is questionable.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases