Character Level Up Approvals

Aura

Explorer
Did some pre-approval work on Siddhartha, but FrancisJohn will need to make a choice to complete the review. Some trivium I changed:[sblock=Disclosure]Updated total skill points to 3 and clarified skill point expression.
Fighter features - added bravery. Under will save, noted it’s conditional to Fear, not just overall will saves. (Total is still +3)
Updated bow Attack to +6.
Clarified hp expression (still ends up 17, barring any changes).
Racial features: Favored class updated to +1 hp and +1 skill point.[/sblock]
So, Siddhartha seems to have only 3 skill points but has spent 4. (He doesn't get the human bonus as noted in the level-up notes.) This means one of three easy fixes: Remove point in Survival, Remove point in Swim, move Favored Class bonus to skills (reducing HP to 17.) Or, alternatively, point out if I've made a mistake.

NOT YET, awaiting player action.

Aura

Explorer
Well, that clears up that. One less HP it is. Siddhartha is APPROVED for level 2. Have fun!

PS: The TNL value usually refers to the total raw value needed for next level (3300, in your case).

Last edited:

Aura

Explorer
I APPROVED Kepli. Not much in the way of edits: I noted her first appearance in the DWI and specified how she has spent her FC bonuses under Racial Features. Everything is looking good.

Aura

Explorer
I APPROVED Erin for level 2. Edits were minor:[sblock=Disclosure]Adjusted TNL XP to 3300.Updated AC to 17, updated Canny Defense in that line to 2.
Updated concentration to +6.
Put Spellstrike into box with other class abilities (added a leading space).
Misc in Wakazashi attack clarified as Feat.
Skill pt math clarified to make easier to read (stuff inside brackets gets multiplied by level).[/sblock]Have fun!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases