Character Level Up Approvals

Satin Knights

First Post
Reviewing Galandra:
1) I did a few formatting cleanups for alignment and removing scroll bars.
2) You have only spent 13 of the 14 skill points.
3) In the combat section, you had not bumped up the BAB to 2, but the totals were right. Corrected.

So, close but not yet. You still need to spend one more skill point.

soulnova

Explorer
Reviewing Galandra:
1) I did a few formatting cleanups for alignment and removing scroll bars.
2) You have only spent 13 of the 14 skill points.
3) In the combat section, you had not bumped up the BAB to 2, but the totals were right. Corrected.

So, close but not yet. You still need to spend one more skill point.

Done! Added 1 rank to Climb. :D

Satin Knights

First Post
Galandra is APPROVED for second level.

Looking at Dolgrin now.

Edit: Short version: A lot of little tweaks, but results are Dolgrin is APPROVED for second level.

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
I think Maia's ready for review.

Please let me know what silly mistakes and omissions I made while updating her. :)

...*looks down at DeWar's message*

I can't tell if he's ribbing me, or if I really messed up. Now I have to go back and look at the sheet again. This may be a premature declaration I've made...

Last edited:

Satin Knights

First Post
Reviewing Reianne: (I will get to Maia a little later. Being selfish and getting characters in my game processed.)

1) I went on a scroll bar killing spree.
2) Reianne doesn't have Bardic Performance, so she cannot used knowledge skills untrained.
3) I highly recommend taking Jolt instead of Light as a cantrip. Currently, you have no damage cantrips, and only one damage spell. Light can be replaced with a 75 gp ioun torch after finishing your first adventure. Or take Prestidigitation. The premiere spell for a stage bard. Yes, the other spell was needed. It always has to be used first before using a scroll, even if you are using UMD, which is decent for you.
4) I computed and added your concentration check. Yikes! You only fail casting a first level spell defensively on a 1 or 2! Too bad you don't have many combat spells yet. ;)

You can rethink your spell choice there and adjust it or keep it. Rieanne is APPROVED for second level.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases