Character Level Up Approvals

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Heinrich has leveled up
http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Heinrich_Schreibersen_(Scott_DeWar)#Basic_Information
[sblock=info]
Level 6:goal: 15,000 xp
Class: Wizard
BAB: +2 to +3
Fort: +1 to +2
Ref: +1 to +2
Will: +4 to +5

Features: +1 2nd and +1 3rd level spells
HP: Max -2 [6+4+4+4+4+4]=26
Skill Pts: +8 = +2 (Class) +4 (Int) +1 (Race) +1 (FC Bonus) +40 (Old Total)= 48 (New Total)
Skills Improved: Appraise, Knowledge: (Arcana), (Dngnrng), (Local), (Planes), Perception, Spellcraft, Stealth
Spells gained: Draconic Reservoir, Displacement
[/sblock]

soulnova

Explorer
Damaris Beiryn level up

Bard lvl 2

http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Damaris_Beiryn_(soulnova)

Level 2:
Class: Bar
BAB: +0 to +1
Fort: +0 to +0
Ref: +2 to +3
Will: +2 to +3
Feat: -
Features: Class Features
HP: Max -2 (6)
Skill Pts: +9 = +6 (Class) +1 (Int) +1 (Race) +1 (FC Bonus if Chosen)
Skills: diplomacy, dngrng, local, perception, perform, spellcraft, stealth, Nature, arcane

Spell learned: Jolt, Timely Inspiration

Satin Knights

First Post
Breninyr Hydref and Kalinn Ari seeking level up approval.

(Kalinn's XP will look almost 200 short; as SK hasn't posted the XP from our last fight I don't know for sure how much it will be, but he's given me the go-ahead to level her up).
a) I have been running behind a bit the last week. I got the XP recorded now.
b) Kalinn: Why barbarian? :confused: If you took dragon disciple this time, you gain +1 level in your sorcerer casting, a breath weapon, and a +1 bump in WILL (while keeping d12 hit die, +1 BAB) over vs. getting the Knockback rage power and two skill points. Considering Knockback gives up your attack action for minor damage, it is not that useful.
c) Winterbite expects to be wielded by a champion, not an average brute.

My PM comment about bumping up the creatures in the module was more about the party as a whole earning XP fast enough to outpace the module's intentions because of Time based XP. Please don't take it as "gimp yourself a bit."

So, back to the drawing board with Frost.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
My PM comment about bumping up the creatures in the module was more about the party as a whole earning XP fast enough to outpace the module's intentions because of Time based XP. Please don't take it as "gimp yourself a bit."

So, back to the drawing board with Frost.

Hmmm. Yeah, I can see that. She'll eventually get all of her levels in DD and the remainder in Barbarian, but it may be that taking more of her DD levels first would be good.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases