Character Level Up Approvals

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Denizel is submitted for Level 3. He is mid-adventure

I did have a question. Is there anyway to retrain an earlier choice? I was wondering if I could retrain Perform (Dance) to Perform (Oratory) without special judge approval.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Hmmm. I checked the 'Awaiting Approval' link next to the Wiki Title and it links to an empty page. But when I click the 'Awaiting Approval' category at the bottom of Eanos' sheet it links to a page with four characters (Tyrien, Iago, Eanos and Reianne). The really weird thing (to me, at least) is that both pages appear to have the same address: "http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Awaiting_approval".

Satin Knights

First Post
It is the capital A on Approval that is the difference. The wiki has two separate categories and doesn't allow deleting the mistake.

I will get back to going through the approvals late tonight or tomorrow. I have been a little busy lately.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Just to be clear: 'Awaiting approval' is the wrong category. If you want your character to show up under the Awaiting Approval on the first page you should use 'Awaiting Approval'.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Reviewing Denizel:

1. Level was listed as '3' - Should be broken down by class (Fixed)
  2. You had his Longsword's +1 Magic bonus listed as Misc (Fixed)
  3. You're short one 1st Level Oracle spell known (Even though you can't cast it yet, you should choose it at level up).
  4. Studded Leather (+1) costs 1175; you have it listed at 1000 (Fixed)
  5. Looks like you sold back your Studded Leather and SC Pouch at 50%; LPF Sell Back is 100% (Fixed)
  6. Looks like you've got the Cost/Weight of Rations reversed. Each day's worth costs ½ GP and weigh 1 lb, you've got them costing 1 GP and weighing ½ lb. (Fixed, including the correction to his encumbrance).
  7. Perception listed w/out the Class Skill bonus (Fixed)
  8. Sense Motive listed w/out +1 Trait Bonus (Cortessan Courtesan) (Fixed, and made a note in the Skills Section that the trait grants a +1 bonus to Diplomacy when used to Gather Information)
  9. Sleight of Hand can't be used Untrained (Fixed)

Correcting his finances for the magic armor and the cost of rations, I have him at 910.15 GP, based on 150 GP start up plus the 2117.25 granted in the adventure so far. Since he's mid-adventure and finances are wacky I don't think this is enough to hold up his approval.

However, I'd like for you to choose his remaining 1st level Oracle spell before I grant approval. So NOT (QUITE) YET.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases