Character Level Up Approvals

Aura

Explorer
STAMP! Tsaaruk is APPROVED for level 6. No further edits made. Sorry is missed the armor/move issue in the previous approval, nothing a little coin can't fix (4000gp for mithral on medium armor, BTW).

I noticed you did upgrade the the nice weapon, too.

Enjoy!

Aura

Explorer
Ah, Larissa is quite a combat cleric. :) Let's get her checked out for level 8.

I did pre-approval work on Larissa, pretty much all small stuff. For your review:[sblock=Disclosure]Updated Cleric level on Adventures page, removed hiatus notice
Added +1 Deflection Bonus to CMD, matching style of previous entires
Checked hp total and got 83 (up by 1)
Battle Rage increased to 6x day
Added 6x day note to Touch of Glory, matching style of previous entry
Increased cost of MW Silvered Shortsword to 330 as noted in purchase log (up by 320gp)[/sblock]

I noticed you haven't added your 2nd attacks now that your BAB is +6/+1 total. Was this intentional?

Checking Finances, I get the following big picture:

Higher Level Start 10500gp
Visit 2401gp
Darkness 18777gp
Kaedyn's 7826.5gp
total = 39504.5gp

Expenditures 31284.2gp
Shortsword +320gp
Cost of Living +100gp
total = 31704.2gp

cash 7800.3gp

One of the things was the Cost of Living had dropped off at some point. Did you mean for this to happen? Anyway, assuming this checks with you, should be ready for approval. Let me know.

mfloyd3

Explorer
Ah, Larissa is quite a combat cleric. :)

This is a society built around the worship of deceased badasses. They don't do last rites, they do mortal combat!

Re: Your checklist, thanks for going through so carefully and making those corrections. I had left out the second attack intentionally to avoid cluttering things, but then I decided I'd better add it back in.

Re: Finances, thanks for checking that. I don't know how the Cost of Living dropped off or where I made the other mistakes, but thanks for correcting them. I added things up and got the same numbers you did, so I updated the sheet to reflect your numbers.

Larissa is resubmitted.

Aura

Explorer
Looking over Hawk. Found and fixed a few minor discrepancies:[sblock=Disclosure]Power Attack increases to -2 attack, +4 (+6 2H) damage; Corrected spelling of moral to morale as it conveys a different meaning; Fixed skill point expression for level 4, assumed favored class bonus in skills and fixed notation[/sblock]

TS, you'll need to take the Power Attack upgrade through the stat blocks.

Looks good. Hawk is APPROVED for level 4.

Aura

Explorer
Looking over Cruendithas. Looking pretty good, only needed to advance his Bardic Knowledge to +2. I like the way you use bold text to bring out the current bonus on that ability, and it would be nice to see Clever Explorer presented the same way. Just a suggestion.

Everything seems in order. Cruendithas is APPROVED for level 4.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases