Character Level Up Approvals

BigB

First Post
Looking over Cruendithas. Looking pretty good, only needed to advance his Bardic Knowledge to +2. I like the way you use bold text to bring out the current bonus on that ability, and it would be nice to see Clever Explorer presented the same way. Just a suggestion.

Everything seems in order. Cruendithas is APPROVED for level 4.

Thanks Aura. I added the current bonus to clever explorer as well.

Aura

Explorer
Checking out Wahyu. I found a few issues, but the changes were almost entirely beneficial:[sblock=Disclosure](1) Changed wording of Two World Magic to be closer to original text, making it clear it is not a bonus spell, but a change to the spell list
(2) Formatted Spells to help make it clear where the spells came from in the future, using the symbol (*) for spell elections and (+) for bonus spells. Additionally, made the nature of special spells more clear.
(3) Discovered Wahyu has one more Orison coming to him.
(4) Reduced available Gold to 554.15 (1 gp off). This looked like a math error.
(5) Increased Charisma skills and by 1, and noted base Cha bonus 4.
(6) Moved Disguise Self from the list of 2nd level spells to 1st.[/sblock]
STAMP! Wahyu is APPROVED for level 4! Enjoy!

Commander_Fallout

First Post
(3) Discovered Wahyu has one more Orison coming to him.
Oh, cool! I gave him Spark, then, since he actually seems to light candles regularly, and also worships a (dead) god of fire

(5) Increased Charisma skills and by 1, and noted base Cha bonus 4.
Thanks. The little math skills that we miss when things building character sheets is automated...

(6) Moved Disguise Self from the list of 2nd level spells to 1st.
That wasn't a mistake, that favored class bonus requires you to take it one level lower than you can cast, and then bumps it up by one. Because even though a trickery or darkness cleric can access those same spells no problem, they have to make oracles have it hard. :p

STAMP! Wahyu is APPROVED for level 4! Enjoy!
Thanks! :D

Aura

Explorer
Ah, Commander Fallout, you're right on the Disguise Self being 2nd level. My apologies--I didn't see the second part in the Favored Class description.

Aura

Explorer
Reviewing: Dunkel

Sorry about the delay in getting Dunkel reviewed--I have a level up to do myself and being told that reminded me to double check if anyone else needed an approval and I found Dunkel waiting. Anyways, I did a little pre-approval work on Dunkel. Nothing too big, but you did gain 2 hp:

[sblock=Disclosure]Clarified hp expression; Noted new total hp is 26 (up from 24); Changed level on adventures page to 3; Updated calculations for BAB, CMD and CMB (although totals are all correct); Noted Favored Class bonus taken in Skill Points again[/sblock]The only think Dunkel needs is to pick a feat, and I'll be happy to stamp him. Just let me know! :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases