Character Level Up Approvals

Aura

Explorer
I APPROVED Francis for level 2. I made a number of minor changes, the greatest of which was correcting his total HP from 13 to 12 (did you forget to take the CON penalty on each level?):[sblock=Disclosure]Updated level to 2Updated level on Adventures page to 2
Fixed formatting of Experience to be in text box
Updated current Experience to 1448
Included of Level Increase (2/11/15)
Updated current level goal (3300)
Corrected HP to 12 and noted math
Clarified FC bonus as outside per level expression in Skill Points[/sblock]Have fun!

Aura

Explorer
Pirvinia is APPROVED for level 7. There were only minor changes: updating the number of Scorching Ray attacks to 2 and weight carried to 20 pounds. I noticed the consumed items lists a wand of Silent Image having 1 charge used, but there is no such wand listed. I assume this is some mid-adventure notation?

In any case, enjoy and have fun.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Pirvinia is APPROVED for level 7. There were only minor changes: updating the number of Scorching Ray attacks to 2 and weight carried to 20 pounds. I noticed the consumed items lists a wand of Silent Image having 1 charge used, but there is no such wand listed. I assume this is some mid-adventure notation?

In any case, enjoy and have fun.
Thanks.
The spent charge is from a wand she sold already. It still has to be accounted for.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure

Vincenzo has his official APPROVAL for seventh level now.
ok, my thoughts on something here. I have nothing to say about being level 7 except as a time stamp.

today I see : Vincenzo leveled to 9th on 1 Nov 2014 with 50047 XP. Current: 64031 XP.
http://www.enworld.org/forum/showth...eturn/page14&p=6539269&viewfull=1#post6539269

When did I make level 8? I just checked both this thread and the game thread . the WHOLE thread - all of the post. I saw no indication of being notified that I was level 8. I went to post 1 in the game and I see I am going from level 7 to 8 in the month of June, so my question is, will there be any problems with leveling up from 7 to 9?

I am sure the whole thing was an over sight by a very busy dm.

Edit:

And now I have advanced to level 9

http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Vincenzo_(Scott_DeWar)

Last edited:

Aura

Explorer
Reviewing Vincenzo (levels 8 and 9):

First off, I found you had a replicated feat (Combat Expertise) and one more skill point to spend. Go ahead and spend those (the feat is the level 8 combat feat, BTW) and I can put the final blessing on Vincenzo.

I made some pre-approval corrections, almost off of which were neutral or beneficial.[sblock=Disclosure]Added xp TNL = 71k
HP expression corrected to 10 + 8*8 + 18 (con) + 9 (FC), Total HP unchanged
AC updated to 21
Flatfooted AC updated to 17
AC from armor updated to 6 (2 places)
AC with combat expertise updated to 24, 18 touch
CMD’s all increased by 1 (due to ring of protection), noted as misc
Noted ring of protection as +1 in equipment
Combat Expertise updated to -3 attack/+3 AC in all instances (It was mixed)
Second instance of Combat Expertise in Feats list removed creating a free combat feat
Level 9 feat: Critical Focus noted as a general feat
Feat bonus to Rapier damage changed to Class bonus (singleton) as per your format on other weapons
Favored Class bonus (under Racial features) noted as HP taken 9 times
Increased reflex save to +6 (included +1 from Racial ability Heart of the Streets)
Differentiated new abilities and increases in existing abilities (examples: deceptive strike and elusive) in Class Features list
Timely Trip corrected to Timely Tip
Bluff updated to 14 and Class Ability for that skill updated to +2
Swim skill updated to 10
Removed the 8’s and 9s from your skill notes--looked like your temporary tracking of where you were spending your new skill points
Corrected gold spent to 31062.8 gp
Corrected consumed items increased to 64 gp
Corrected coin on hand to 10.7 gp[/sblock]
And a few recommendations for you:[sblock=Ideas]None of the notes in finances look current; you might want to remove them.
Buy a cloak of resist +1 (1000 gp) as soon as possible.
You might think about aging Vincenzo a little, using the general idea that 3 years pass per game year.[/sblock]

In any case, enjoy the increased abilities, spend the 1 feat and 1 skill point, and let me know.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
1) after this adventure, I will age hi a year. Sounds good, I guess.

2) Feat: chose Gtr. Weapon Focus,Rapier: +1 on attacks (Combat 8th) from my wish list on the bottom of feat list

3) 8’s and 9s from your skill notes: yup, that would be right.

4)Timely Trip corrected to Timely Tip: But I wanted to see my opponent in the fall!

5) skill point: added to Stealth. He needs that if he is to stay up with Maui!

6) all of the v V v other stuff below v V v - thank you. I will look more thoroughly here.

[sblock=otherstuff]
Added xp TNL = 71k
HP expression corrected to 10 + 8*8 + 18 (con) + 9 (FC), Total HP unchanged
AC updated to 21
Flatfooted AC updated to 17
AC from armor updated to 6 (2 places)
AC with combat expertise updated to 24, 18 touch
CMD’s all increased by 1 (due to ring of protection), noted as misc
Noted ring of protection as +1 in equipment
Combat Expertise updated to -3 attack/+3 AC in all instances (It was mixed)
Level 9 feat: Critical Focus noted as a general feat
Feat bonus to Rapier damage changed to Class bonus (singleton) as per your format on other weapons
Favored Class bonus (under Racial features) noted as HP taken 9 times
Increased reflex save to +6 (included +1 from Racial ability Heart of the Streets)
Differentiated new abilities and increases in existing abilities (examples: deceptive strike and elusive) in Class Features list
Bluff updated to 14 and Class Ability for that skill updated to +2
Swim skill updated to 10
Corrected gold spent to 31062.8 gp
Corrected consumed items increased to 64 gp
Corrected coin on hand to 10.7 gp
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Aura

Explorer
Vincenzo is APPROVED for levels 8 and 9. Enjoy!

Most often with level ups, there are things the player has coming to them that somehow fell through the cracks. Happy to help. :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases