Character Level Up Approvals

Aura

Explorer
I did pre-approval work on Lem the Cook:[sblock=Disclosure]Noted he took +1 skill point 9 times.
Noted his level goal is 71k.
Figured his full monk level into his Acrobatics skill for jumping.
Changed his location to his current adventure.
Changed his level to 9 on the adventures page.
Added spot for his level 9 feat.[/sblock]
That last one is the only thing holding his approval back. Pick a feat, DT, and you should be all set up for instant approval.

Commander_Fallout

First Post
Wahyu is all levved up and ready to go.

Also, I settled on weapon for his arcane bond, mainly because I noticed that Kris that was sitting in the Pearl for a while and thought it might tie really well into his story. Alas, I only just now noticed that Scott bought it last month, but I liked the idea so much that Wahyu may end up finding a duplicate. :p

Aura

Explorer
Wahyu is Approved for level 5. Only minor note: You express experience TNL differently than most, making it confusing at first to read. Most people would have stated the next level goal. (15,000)

I just wanted to make sure you understand what your bonded item will mean. Not only will you be able to cast one extra spell of any level, but you'll be obligated to always have your weapon drawn to cast spells or face a concentration check. Not that it's wrong by any stretch, but just so you know the consequences.

Remove ads