Character Level Up Approvals

Commander_Fallout

First Post
[MENTION=6747658]Aura[/MENTION] Thanks! And sorry about that, I originally thought that's what I had to do when I was looking at the examples for sheets, and I've jsut done it that way ever since. You way is easier though, I just never stopped to think about that. :p

And yeah, I know. However, since he has not yet bonded to an item, does he still take the penalty for it? Personally, I just see it as him gaining the ability to form a bond, and not retroactively bonding to the nearest item, since ends up raising a lot of questions. I was just gonna wait til he got back to town and bought a better quality dagger, with some suitably spooky fluff as befits the oracle, instead of bonding now and having to do it again later when he swaps it out (since I'm pretty sure that costs gold).

Aura

Explorer
And yeah, I know. However, since he has not yet bonded to an item, does he still take the penalty for it? Personally, I just see it as him gaining the ability to form a bond, and not retroactively bonding to the nearest item, since ends up raising a lot of questions.

Oh, no, I wasn't trying to imply he was forced to bond to any particular item. I was merely trying to say that, once you did, you'd be reliant upon that item per the rules. Sorry for the confusion.

Aura

Explorer
Hawk is APPROVED for level 5. I just edited number of times extra skill pt was taken, and added the extra attack of opportunity she has had since level 1. (It's Dex Mod *extra* attacks, so 6 total.) Have fun!

Aura

Explorer
Cruendithas is APPROVED for level 5. Minor changes were made:[sblock=disclosure]Noted current Arch luck is +2
Removed section about saving throw on Major Magic
Fixed typo in number of 2nd level spells known (to 3)[/sblock]
Enjoy!

Aura

Explorer
Dunkel is APPROVED for level 4. Minor changes made (all helpful):[sblock=disclosure]Increased BAB in weapon statistics and resultant attack values.
Noted selected +1 skill point 4 times in racial section.
Somewhere along the way his Defensive Training got munged into Favored Class section. Fixed by copy/pasting from older version.
Corrected spelling of ‘Beacon of Faith’ to Bacon. Because bacon.[/sblock]
Go forth and swing axe. :)

BigB

First Post
Cruendithas is APPROVED for level 5. Minor changes were made:[sblock=disclosure]Noted current Arch luck is +2
Removed section about saving throw on Major Magic
Fixed typo in number of 2nd level spells known (to 3)[/sblock]
Enjoy!

Thanks Aura!!!

Aura

Explorer
I'm working on approving Maui. Sorry to not have it done yet, the character math is pretty intimidating and I kept procrastinating it. It's like approving several characters in one.

Minor issues I've found so far:
* Noted that +1 hp for favored class had been taken 10 times.
* Noticed that the number of skill ranks was 41 (one over limit of 40), and that the Survival skill was 13 (one over stated value of 12). Fixed both by reducing number of skill ranks in that skill to 3, so now you have 40 skill ranks spent and a survival of 12, as stated.
* Noted the base stat value for a Profession was 4, as other Wis skills (very minor, as it is not used).
* Noted that the Hide +1 armor is most likely a Hide Shirt +1, as stated in adventure log from when you picked it up.

Major issues:
* I can't find any reference to this version of Hide Shirt, although I've heard people talk about it: 90 gp, light armor, +4 AC. The version I can find is 20 gp, light armor, +3 AC.
* The Belt of Physical Perfection +4 has a cost of 64000 gp. You may have accidentally taken it at the construction cost of 32000 gp. This will throw a wrench in Maui's finances. (Sorry about that.)

Figured I'd air those two issues to get them resolved before getting into Taniwah and Maui's shift forms.

NOT YET, considered a work in progress.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases