Character Level Up Approvals

GlassEye

Adventurer
LOL, thanks. It only took me a week of checking and double-checking numbers before I felt it was ready to submit. And even then I found errors that I hurried to correct before SK got to it. ;)

Satin Knights

First Post
Reviewing Relic:
1) Toughness feat now delivers four HP. So, your HP went up by one. Fixed.
2) Dodge doesn't apply to Flat Footed AC. Fixed.
3) Perception: 2+3-1=4. Fixed.

Relic is APPROVED for fourth level.

Satin Knights

First Post
Reviewing Aradra:
1) Perception: totals to 11 instead of 12. Fixed.
2) Shadow stays at 3HD when going from 2nd to 3rd level. Fixed.
3) Shadow's Reflex is +6, not +5. Fixed.
4) Shadow's CMB is +4, not +3, CMD 17, not 15. Fixed.
5) I have a total of 15,436 for XP, not 17,792. Not fixed. It is enough to get to sixth, but I don't want to short you if I am missing something.
6) The weight you are currently carrying is 46, not 52 lbs. Fixed.

#5 still needs to be solved. But everything else is clean enough to APPROVE Aradra for sixth level.

Edit: The time XP was found in pm discussions. Good now.

Last edited:

Satin Knights

First Post
Reviewing Sylvain Marana:
A) You have spent 43 skill points, but only have 42. Needs fixing.
B) You haven't been tracking consumed or destroyed items. When I added a tally in the finances section, it came up as 1,274 gp consumed in scroll, healing potions, etc. Does that sound reasonably accurate?
C) You have no cost or weight on the Handy Haversack. Do you have it or not? Yes, and you couldn't afford the loan. No, and your encumbrance is not light.
D) The wand of invisibility is another one without a cost listed.
E) I am pretty sure familiars don't get feats above the one as the base creature. So, the Dodge and Great Fortitude would come off. Walter is treated as if he was 6HD, even though he only has 25 HP. That makes a difference when someone drops a blasphemy.
F) Walter's Will save should be +5.

So, NOT YET.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases