Character Level Up Approvals

Aura

Explorer
Community involvement is not a bad thing. I'm willing to support it and see how it goes, but I will warn that level ups are considerably trickier than initial character submissions. The oldest in queue right now (and fairly my fault, since he's in my game) is Maui. Although he has done nothing unusual for a druid of his level, the amount of individual checking is substantial.

To do a level-up check, then, pretty much entails checking both the changes and the character sheet as a whole. It's our chance to check mistakes that creep in, sometimes even surviving until someone finally catches it. It's a fun time.

And if anyone wants to do that, I'll make sure to assess the 0.1 DMC per. I was actually about to catch us up on DMC for 1st level approvals.

The only brakes I have to put on the idea is reserving some judge input, much like we require one of the two initial approvals to be from a judge. Perhaps levels 4, 8, 12, etc should be reserved for judge approvals.

Trogdor1992

First Post
In advance, sorry about any formatting issues or other such issues, editing my LPF sheet is the only thing i use my computer for so I have a bit of a hard time with it sometimes haha.

FrancisJohn

Explorer
Ok, [MENTION=6801450]Trogdor1992[/MENTION]here's what I got for Rak'tan:

1. Update his XP to the new amount.
2. I got a different gold total then what is listed there. (Silver is .1, not .01?)
3. The level up section needs a bit of work. I would recommend adding a new block for each level, and not replacing the last one. I think we need a record of what happened at each level in case we ever need to reference it.
4. The skills points in the level up section are incorrect, and you didn't take the feat again in level 3.
5. I got an extra HP for you.... 35! 13+11+11
6. Fear bonus is only +1, not +4.
7. Maybe add in his fear of ghosts to his background. :)

That's all I got, let me know when you want me to check it out again.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases