Character Level Up Approvals

DalkonCledwin

First Post
Working on Veniarus:
a) You had not carried your BAB upgrade through on your weapons. Fixed.
b) Energy Attacks for the eidolon requires the summoner to be fifth level. So, you have to chose a different evolution.
c) Finances are off by about 30 gp if I added it up right. I will let you sort out consumed items and making the totals match.

Item b has to be fixed before Veniarus can be approved.

Edit: Just slow reviewing lately because I am juggling six threads. :p

I changed the evolution to Weapon Training which is a different 2 point Evolution, this one allows the Eidolon to gain proficiency with all simple weapons, basically broadening Kalius' proficiency such that if he needs to he can fight with weapons other than his Lucerne Hammer.

Regarding my finances, your math is probably right (though I did notice that I had neglected to subtract 4 crossbow bolts as having been consumed though those don't really matter as I currently have a living space that allows me to recover crossbow bolts on a 1 to 1 basis). I can't however figure out where my math would have gone wrong, so I will be using that cheat sheet you created to help me keep track of my math in the future, so thanks for putting that there XD

I have updated my sheet to reflect the correct numbers. I hope that is appropriate. Thanks for taking the time to help me out :D

jkason

First Post
I am unsure if this got lost in the excitement caused by Holyman's return to the forums. But I was very much hoping to get Veniarus leveled up asap so I could begin taking him on higher level adventures if possible. So if there is anyone who is available who could go over Veniarus and check to see if he is properly set up for level 4 I would appreciate it. Thanks.

I've been generally trying to do reviews in chronological order, so I just hadn't gotten to Veniarus yet.

If you were only worried about joining an adventure, pending approval shouldn't actually be a bar to beginning a new adventure. It only prevents applying new experience. Since most new adventures have setup RP and stocking up and the like prior to any encounters, it's usually not a big deal, and I think most GM's have been pretty good about letting folks in if the level up is submitted but not yet finished.

Edit: Just slow reviewing lately because I am juggling six threads. :p

Back when I was trying 4e, the L4W character approvals were often backed up several months. I don't think you should be feeling any guilt over 4 days. ;) And you're still faster than the rest of us. :p

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Back when I was trying 4e, the L4W character approvals were often backed up several months. I don't think you should be feeling any guilt over 4 days. ;) And you're still faster than the rest of us. :p
Yeah baby! We are awesome! All the other LW are limp wr....

Okay, I will be nice. :p

DalkonCledwin

First Post
I am kind of working on a replacement character for Veniarus and I have it planned out as being level 4, which is what Veniarus should be pending approval in this thread. The question I have is if I don't get Veniarus' level approved in this thread before the replacement character is ready to be debuted, can I still have the replacement character be a level 4 character despite of this considering the last adventure Veniarus was on gave him enough experience to put him soundly in the level 4 department?

Satin Knights

First Post
Veniarus is close enough to stamped that you can work on the next one. I just haven't had the straight hour of focus to finish looking available in the last couple days. Won't today or maybe tomorrow probably either. Running three PFS table games in next two days. One minor tweak is to take the fire damage back off of Kalius.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Sorry to all the busy judges but Ioseph Vors was so easy to level up that I went and did it tonight.

I have leveled him up using 2 DM credits and have already taken them off on the wiki page.

Here is the post from the game he was in, from the judge giving his final totals.

This one should be easy, but take your time as I think no games are about anyway.

HM

jkason

First Post
Reviewing Darreo:

* Darreo's Dex bonus is +5. His AC that includes it should be 2 higher. - fixed

* Dodge bonus adds to CMD - fixed

* Since you listed all the other conditional attack modifiers, I added a note about Deadeye, as well.

*** Your listed ranks only add up to 8 of your 9 skill points. The total on Stealth suggests you meant to spend an extra point there, but it's not listed and I didn't want to assume.

* Whistle is 8 sp, not 5 cp - fixed

* Compass is 10 gp, not 1 - fixed

* Itching powder is 60 gp, not 30 - fixed

I show your Actual remaining GP total as 2011.16. You have 2050.9 (pretty much just the difference from the incorrect prices). In either case, I think Darreo needs to take a shopping trip to the Pearl. Remember, we have 100% buyback, so you're usually better off buying something even if you trade it back in later. If nothing else, you can grab him one of the basic protection items.

The skills are a show-stopper, so almost there but Not Yet

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Thanks for the check in...

1) Due to the load (mostly all the equipment heaped on him due to his mentor being a gnome) his max Dex allowed for AC is +3 - I changed it back.

2) Right about the Stealth, I had 1 point from level one and then instead of adding two points I made the ranks 2. Stealth is for later levels and sniping. Fixed.

I plan on doing some purchasing there are these +1 magical bolts that have been sitting in the window of The Mystic Pearl since it opened. ;)

The shopping shouldn't change to much of the crunch numbers since half of the gp will be going into the quarrels but should I shop then have you finish checking?

HM

jkason

First Post
Gah, sorry 'bout missing the encumbrance / max dex interaction. Thank you for adding the note, though. I could see things getting confusing if Darreo decides to dump his backpack prior to a fight, for example, so it's good to have a pointer about the specifics of the dex restriction.

Characters can shop at any time during a level, so I don't see a reason to wait for approval until after purchases since we don't force re-approval at other points when folks buy. So, Darreo is APPROVED for 3rd level.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases