Character Level Up Approvals

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!

And I am almost done shopping. The only thing is I wish to buy a spell to be cast on my weapon. I should add that to The Mystic Pearl post also correct?

HM

jkason

First Post

And I am almost done shopping. The only thing is I wish to buy a spell to be cast on my weapon. I should add that to The Mystic Pearl post also correct?

HM

I believe upgrading rather than replacing a weapons falls under the commissioning rules, so yes, I think you post that in Pearl thread.

Qik

First Post
Mazzoli, a quick glance shows that your indicated XP isn't enough to bring Thiera to 2nd level. Can you clarify the sum total of her XP thus far, and where it comes from in her Adventure Log?

mazzoli

First Post
Sorry for forgetting to change that. I had 779 xp from "Run Away" and have accumulated 400 xp in "Guard Duty" for a total of 1179 xp at which point sunshadow21, the GM for "Guard Duty", informed me that I had leveled. Here's a link to the revised page for Thiera.

Qik

First Post
I assume that 400 from Guard Duty does not include time XP? Since 1300 is the level point, 1179 is below that, but if you've yet to calculate/include time XP, that would likely put you over the top.

Just in case, the info on time-based awards is here.

mazzoli

First Post
Yes, it appears that I have an additional 140 time xp to put Thiera at 1319 xp. I thought 1179 looked low, but wasn't sure what rules we were using. Thanks for the help.

Qik

First Post
Sorry to all the busy judges but Ioseph Vors was so easy to level up that I went and did it tonight.

I have leveled him up using 2 DM credits and have already taken them off on the wiki page.

Here is the post from the game he was in, from the judge giving his final totals.

This one should be easy, but take your time as I think no games are about anyway.

HM

Easy, indeed: I found no errors of note. I APPROVE Ioseph Vors for level 2. Glad to have him back on the scene - I found him to be an interesting character.

sunshadow21

Explorer
I assume that 400 from Guard Duty does not include time XP? Since 1300 is the level point, 1179 is below that, but if you've yet to calculate/include time XP, that would likely put you over the top.

Just in case, the info on time-based awards is here.

Check the first post of Guard Duty. It has the breakdown of encounter and time xp earned thus far that allowed Thiera to level.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases