Character Level Up Approvals

Satin Knights

First Post
Reviewing Sylvain Marana:
The only issue is finances. I show you as earning 1,374 more gp than you have in items. (including the Handy Haversack that is on commission) But, you haven't recorded how much has been used in potions and scrolls to teach your familiar spells. So, I have no idea where your finances should be. We need some kind of marker as to what consumables you have used, or this large discrepancy will get worse as you level.

Other than finances, I APPROVE Sylvain for fifth level.

Satin Knights

First Post
Reviewing Ni so he can go back out adventuring:
A) I marked the new spells you learned in the level up section. I try to do that for all spontaneous casters.
B) I fixed the url in the adventure log.
C) Go spend some gold! Otherwise you are simply walking, red shirt mook treasure for the bad guys. :p
D) The summoned eagle is now augmented. I adjusted its stats.

Ni is APPROVED for second level.

Satin Knights

First Post
Reviewing Fulgrim:
A) You took the extra rage FC again so I marked it in the racial features section. It was marked elsewhere as taken the third time.
B) Feats formatting: killed another scroll bar!
C) A potion of Enlarge Person should be 50 gp instead of 250. Fixed.
D) With a total earnings of 3954 gp - 3031.78 inventory - 325.1 consumed - 480 gems should leave 117 gp, 1 sp, 2 cp in coins. I will let you re-add and see if we get the same numbers.

Fulgrim is APPROVED for third level.

IronWolf

blank
Reviewing Fulgrim:
C) A potion of Enlarge Person should be 50 gp instead of 250. Fixed.
D) With a total earnings of 3954 gp - 3031.78 inventory - 325.1 consumed - 480 gems should leave 117 gp, 1 sp, 2 cp in coins. I will let you re-add and see if we get the same numbers.

Fulgrim is APPROVED for third level.

Great! Since the Enlarge potion was cheaper than I thought I took the second one I had already rolled for in the Pearl.

I re-tallied the gold and you are right, I must have messed up figuring the gems in at some point when figuring out how much cash on hand I had. Since I took the extra potion at 50gp I updated my wealth to 67gp, 1sp, 2cp as your numbers looked accurate.

Thanks SK!

Satin Knights

First Post
Reviewing Marcus:
I tweaked a couple displays and added the urls to the adventure logs and corrected the XP counts.
But, there is a show stopper. You can only take as many ranks in a skill as you have character levels. In perception, you have 4 ranks listed, but are only second level. So, those other two points have to be redistributed elsewhere.

NOT YET.

Artur Hawkwing

First Post
D'oh! That's a 3E issue. :p Used to the ranks being equal to your level +3 :p

Will reassign.

Update: Updated. Removed to Ranks from Perception, moved 1 into Know Nature and 1 to Stealth.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases