Character Level Up Approvals

Satin Knights

First Post
I got some time and finished marking Veniarus as APPROVED. I also added a link to his replacement at the bottom, and a "NPC usage: Not Recorded, assume closed" at the top. When you get a chance, please update that so we know your intentions. I vaguely remember you were going to leave him open, but I am not sure.

DalkonCledwin

First Post
I got some time and finished marking Veniarus as APPROVED. I also added a link to his replacement at the bottom, and a "NPC usage: Not Recorded, assume closed" at the top. When you get a chance, please update that so we know your intentions. I vaguely remember you were going to leave him open, but I am not sure.

Thank you, and NPC Usage corrected for what I had left him open for.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Thanks Qik - I hope Ioseph and one of your characters gets to go on an adventure together soon.

Also I see the judges are busy so please let me know when The Mystic Pearl is updated as I wish to know if one of the two remaining pearls of power (lvl 1) are still available. And to get an ok from the purchases Darreo made.

Thanks in Advance.

HM

Satin Knights

First Post
Reviewing Thiera:
a) For the thrown dagger, you had a to hit of +2 while it is +5. Fixed.
b) Doing a tally of the finances, you either have 25 gp more than you thought, or there is a consumed item that was not written down. I will let you figure that part out.

b is not enough to slow you down, so Thiera is APPROVED for second level.

mazzoli

First Post
I ran through my finances and got the same amount that you did, so I apparently just messed up the math previously. I haven't used any items that weren't given to me, so apparently I'm 25 gold richer than I thought. Thanks for the catch.

jkason

First Post
I realize there's a discussion about alignment changes, but I wanted to go through the stats, at least, today while I had the chutzpah to tackle a level 9, multi-classed character, so I did. Reviewing Breninyr:

* Dagger crit is 19-20/x2, not x3 - fixed.

* CL for Daylight is 9 (class level 9) - fixed

* You may want to add your conditional Still Mind bonus to the Combat stats section, but you have it listed in class features, so that's probably just my own preferences showing.

* Language: Irthian? Is this meant to be a tongue for Irthos? I was unaware we'd added regional languages. If we have, I'll probably be looking at making a linguistics proposal so people don't wind up either unable to speak common or unable to converse with their hometown.

* Technically the stuff in the Haversack all adds up to 5lbs, but since the sack does have a weight limit, I think it would be prudent to keep track of the individual item weights. You've still got about 40 pounds to spare, but I'd hate to be the GM trying to calc out how close you are if you start dumping heavy stuff in there. :)

I went back and forth about whether the language was a show-stopper (thus my double edit on the approvals, sorry :blush: ) and decided it was actually something that needed dealing with, so I'm calling it a Not Yet for that reason.

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
I realize there's a discussion about alignment changes, but I wanted to go through the stats, at least, today while I had the chutzpah to tackle a level 9, multi-classed character, so I did. Reviewing Breninyr:

* Dagger crit is 19-20/x2, not x3 - fixed.

* CL for Daylight is 9 (class level 9) - fixed

* You may want to add your conditional Still Mind bonus to the Combat stats section, but you have it listed in class features, so that's probably just my own preferences showing.

* Language: Irthian? Is this meant to be a tongue for Irthos? I was unaware we'd added regional languages. If we have, I'll probably be looking at making a linguistics proposal so people don't wind up either unable to speak common or unable to converse with their hometown.

* Technically the stuff in the Haversack all adds up to 5lbs, but since the sack does have a weight limit, I think it would be prudent to keep track of the individual item weights. You've still got about 40 pounds to spare, but I'd hate to be the GM trying to calc out how close you are if you start dumping heavy stuff in there. :)

I went back and forth about whether the language was a show-stopper (thus my double edit on the approvals, sorry :blush: ) and decided it was actually something that needed dealing with, so I'm calling it a Not Yet for that reason.

Thanks, jkason! I'll add the weight to the items in the Haversack, and put a total weight notation beside the Haversack 5 lb weight listing.

I guess I wasn't thinking that the regional languages would be a big deal. I was looking at it as primarily flavor, since everyone speaks common. From an immersion/"realism" point of view, it would make more sense for most NPCs - especially in isolated areas - to speak only their own regional language, but I think that gets way too complicated way too fast. Hmmm. I'll put up a discussion/proposal thread and maybe we can get this dealt with pretty quickly.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases