Character Level Up Approvals

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Iago is ready for level 4 review.
I APPROVED Iago for 4th level, but I did not check finances for him either. I think we should have a second review for just finances after Scourge of the Howling Horde is completed.

Also I would add damage types to your weapons under combat statistics & What Extracts were added to your Formula Book.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
If no one's gotten to them by then, I'll have some time Friday to do character approvals. I may have some prior to that, but can't say for sure.

Don't forget to add the "Awaiting Approval" category to your sheets so that your characters pop up on that wiki page :D

jkason

First Post
Thanks, jkason! I'll add the weight to the items in the Haversack, and put a total weight notation beside the Haversack 5 lb weight listing.

I guess I wasn't thinking that the regional languages would be a big deal. I was looking at it as primarily flavor, since everyone speaks common. From an immersion/"realism" point of view, it would make more sense for most NPCs - especially in isolated areas - to speak only their own regional language, but I think that gets way too complicated way too fast. Hmmm. I'll put up a discussion/proposal thread and maybe we can get this dealt with pretty quickly.

It looks like both the alignment and regional language issues have been decided, yes? In which case, I think you just have to give Bren another language or swap out one of his Linguistics ranks, and I can give him his first approval (sorry for the delay; I think the language stuff was decided just as I was leaving for vacation).

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases