Character Level Up Approvals

jkason

First Post
Reviewing Arianna(Synthesist math continues to make my head hurt :p ) :

1) I'm not sure why the Travel boost doesn't apply to the eidolon form. If it's because it only affects Arianna, then I'd think she would also be unable to use any of her domain self-only abilities while in fused form, but I don't think that's the case, is it?

2) Range on Jolt (combat stats) is 30' at Arianna's current level. - fixed.

3) What do the bolded skills signify? I thought at first it was skills with ranks, but there a couple with ranks that aren't bolded.

4) And now the checkbook makes my head hurt more. :p All seems to add up, though.

5) Second instance of the eidolon missing Arianna's fourth language. - fixed.

6) second instance of eidolon didn't update BAB or CMB - fixed.

The question on the Travel ability isn't a showstopper IMO, given that your current choice makes you less effective rather than more, so I'm going to go ahead and APPROVE Arianna for 4th level.

Satin Knights

First Post
On the Travel domain, I figured it was a permanent/continuous bonus, which is applied only to the mermaid. The eidolon's legs are a temporary bonus and a different locomotion method. So, I didn't stack them. Grey area. I just went conservative there. Looking again, I should probably bump the swim speed up to 60'.

Bolded skills, kinda random. They are the skills I am most likely to use.

Thanks. Yep, the synthesist is the most complicated class in all the books.

jkason

First Post
Apologies for jumping the queue. I knew Arianna would be a bit of a trudge, and SK couldn't review her, so I skipped a bit.

Reviewing Heinrich

1) Bracers of Armor and Armored Kilt both provide armor bonuses, so they don't stack. - fixed

2) Total skill points available was off (still listed as 4th level) - fixed

3) I'm not sure what the footnote in the skills section about Racial bonus relates to?

4) I'm coming up with you Heinrich having overspent by 1729.08 gp. I may be misreading some things in that scroll section, though, or it may be a mid-adventure thing.

5) I have his current carried weight at 25.5 with the haversack. Again, I may need to have my own math checked.

6) Has Heinrich already transcribed the scroll of lightning bolt? you have transcription costs next to it in inventory, but it's also listed as already being in his book.

I can probably give the money a pass as mid-adventure, but since you may want to trade out something with the non-stacking on the bracers, I'm going to hold off an approval for right now. NOT YET

jkason

First Post
Reviewing Ni:

1) At this point, I expect Ni knows if he worships a deity or not, so you should probably update the "Deity" line. Also, you may want to add the Background line to say if Ni's is open/closed/conditional. I added Ni's regional language, too.

2) I added notes about replaced class features in the Class section, mostly because I managed to miss that Summoning Mastery replaces Shield Ally, and had started adding in all the Shield Ally stats. :)

3) Club melee attacks take Ni's STR penalty on damage - fixed.

4) You still had "Summoner 2" listed in the Skills section, though the total available skill points was right. - fixed

5) Ability mod on Swim was wrong. - fixed.

6) I come up with 369.19 remaining (5 less silver than listed on the sheet), but it's a small enough amount that I'm not especially concerned.

7) Lu still had small quadruped carrying capacity (medium is 1.5x normal) - fixed.

8) Lu wasn't updated with all Ni's languages - fixed.

9) Lu didn't have Evasion listed - fixed.

10) Lu had the wrong size and level listed on his stat block. - fixed

11) Lu's skills still had the old Str mod. - fixed.

The monetary discrepency is minor enough that I don't see a point holding up APPROVAL for Ni.

I think the only three characters waiting now are two that need fixes and my own, which I can't review. If I missed somebody's give a shout.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
I think the only three characters waiting now are two that need fixes and my own, which I can't review. If I missed somebody's give a shout.

I'll try to get to yours this evening or tomorrow AM, jkason. I started looking at the adventure I'm building and it somehow exploded in my brain into ideas for a full blown area proposal so I've been making notes on that all morning.

jkason

First Post
I'll try to get to yours this evening or tomorrow AM, jkason. I started looking at the adventure I'm building and it somehow exploded in my brain into ideas for a full blown area proposal so I've been making notes on that all morning.

No worries. Since he just leveled, there's plenty of time. :)

Qik

First Post
Many thanks, jk - apologies for all the silly mistakes. That's what I get for spreading out the work over a couple of days.

Glad to hear the money shakes out more or less okay - I had been a bit concerned about it!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases