+ Log in or register to post
Results 241 to 250 of 1334
Thread: Character Level Up Approvals
Thursday, 21st June, 2012, 04:45 PM #241
Myrmidon (Lvl 10)
- EN World
- has no influence
- on adverts that
- are displayed by
- Google Adsense
Thursday, 28th June, 2012, 04:52 AM #242
Gallant (Lvl 3)
Hey there guys, first level up!
Is it alright? :3
Fantasy Maps || http://fantasy-maps.blogspot.com/
Thursday, 28th June, 2012, 05:39 AM #243
1) I did a few formatting cleanups for alignment and removing scroll bars.
2) You have only spent 13 of the 14 skill points.
3) In the combat section, you had not bumped up the BAB to 2, but the totals were right. Corrected.
So, close but not yet. You still need to spend one more skill point.
Thursday, 28th June, 2012, 11:10 AM #244
Thursday, 28th June, 2012, 01:30 PM #245
Gallant (Lvl 3)
Thursday, 28th June, 2012, 07:30 PM #246
Waghalter (Lvl 7)
Thursday, 28th June, 2012, 09:34 PM #247
Galandra is APPROVED for second level.
Looking at Dolgrin now.
Edit: Short version: A lot of little tweaks, but results are Dolgrin is APPROVED for second level.
Last edited by Satin Knights; Thursday, 28th June, 2012 at 10:14 PM.
Thursday, 28th June, 2012, 09:57 PM #248
Spellbinder (Lvl 16)
I think Maia's ready for review.
Please let me know what silly mistakes and omissions I made while updating her.
...*looks down at DeWar's message*
I can't tell if he's ribbing me, or if I really messed up. Now I have to go back and look at the sheet again. This may be a premature declaration I've made...
Last edited by Shayuri; Thursday, 28th June, 2012 at 11:22 PM.
Friday, 29th June, 2012, 12:54 AM #249
Minor Trickster (Lvl 4)
Friday, 29th June, 2012, 02:46 AM #250
Reviewing Reianne: (I will get to Maia a little later. Being selfish and getting characters in my game processed.)
1) I went on a scroll bar killing spree.
2) Reianne doesn't have Bardic Performance, so she cannot used knowledge skills untrained.
3) I highly recommend taking Jolt instead of Light as a cantrip. Currently, you have no damage cantrips, and only one damage spell. Light can be replaced with a 75 gp ioun torch after finishing your first adventure. Or take Prestidigitation. The premiere spell for a stage bard. Yes, the other spell was needed. It always has to be used first before using a scroll, even if you are using UMD, which is decent for you.
4) I computed and added your concentration check. Yikes! You only fail casting a first level spell defensively on a 1 or 2! Too bad you don't have many combat spells yet.
You can rethink your spell choice there and adjust it or keep it. Rieanne is APPROVED for second level.