Character Level Up Approvals

hemera

Explorer
Ooh, just looked at that Ioun Torch. I've just been annoyed at that sunrod, I'm always afraid that AC penalty is going to get me tagged one of these days. And she's a fragile little flower. And no worries about knowledge skills, the lack of training thing plays into her oblivious type of nature. :)

I think I will change that cantrip out, as I'm often at range anyways and it's a good option to complement my whip for distant attacks. Plus I'm totally jazzed on the thought of her having a little crystal zooming around her head for light. ^.^

Just one question though, do I need to rest first before gaining new spells known?

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Reviewing Tasanto

Work in Progress . . . Finished.

Not messing with your formatting - it's your sheet :D

I have Tasanto at 311 GP, 2 SP rather than your 257 GP, 1 SP. Not sure from whence the difference comes, but it's not enough to hold up approval (especially since the difference is not in his favor).

Tasanto Nysys is APPROVED for second level play!

Last edited:

Satin Knights

First Post
Just one question though, do I need to rest first before gaining new spells known?
Since Reianne is a bard, she can use the new spells immediately. Menik, being a mage, will have open spell slots. He will have to sit down for 15 minutes to read his spell book and memorize spells to fill those slots.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tasanto's review:
On formatting: Is there somewhere that is overflowing the box and creating scroll bars on Tasanto? It is annoying how each web browser sets fonts at just a tad bit difference in size.

I ran the numbers again, getting 259.1 gp this time in coin. I will go with the lower number for now.

Adding your John Hancock to the bottom of the sheet would be nice. ;)

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
On formatting: Is there somewhere that is overflowing the box and creating scroll bars on Tasanto? It is annoying how each web browser sets fonts at just a tad bit difference in size.

Adding your John Hancock to the bottom of the sheet would be nice. ;)

The abilities section is just a little over - one of those things where the scroll bar is there but you can see all of the text without actually scrolling. Not big enough to fret over for me.

John Hancock added, Awaiting Approval category removed.

Satin Knights

First Post
Reviewing Menik:
You forgot to fill in the Level up section.
I also made a few other formatting tweaks, but all were cosmetic.

Menik is APPROVED for second level.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases