Character Level Up Approvals

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Edit the Approvals section. Be in the visual mode. Then on the right, Categories, may have to open categories. Type "Awaiting Approval" or Aw and select. Make sure it goes down below then publish. If you do "awaiting approval" it will make a different category and not show up, so beware of the capitalization.

Yes, there are 6 or 7 waiting to be done piled up. Been busy and will be a few more days, but I will get to them relatively soon.

A question re: 'Be in the visual mode'

I am trying to figure out how to get to here.
nevermind, i think i got it right

DalkonCledwin

First Post
okay Jkason, I think I fixed up Fae'shiel's finances. I think the main problem was that I kept forgetting to account for her Apartment in my figures XD

Other than that I think the problem you were having was that the entry for "consumed / destroyed" in the financial records section of the sheet is the same thing as the scrolls and scribing materials that she consumed when she was writing new spells into her spellbook (hence consumed & destroyed). I fixed that section of her sheet so that it makes more sense to people by changing the name of the section. I also noted what the scribing materials were used for so that there is less confusion in that regard.

As far as the items given away, that is an entirely separate entry and should be counted by itself. The reason it is there is because Fae'shiel freely gave a 100 gp bracelet to an NPC with no expectation of getting anything back in return other than information (or something like that, I don't really remember the exact details of the exchange at the moment). So I figured I would keep track of that fact in my financial information since it is technically a financial transaction and something that should be noted.

All that said the Financial Information should be fixed and up to par. I hope that it looks correct? If I accounted for everything correctly, Fae'shiel should have 2051.47 gp left, not counting jewelry.

The only thing I am unsure about is that I am using her apartment to continually restock her arrows up to 20 after each adventure. Should I be listing those as (N/A) in the cost section now, or should I still list those as 1 gp at least until all 20 arrows are used up in one sitting? Because that could take a while.

Last edited:

GlassEye

Adventurer
Re: Arrows. I have two listings for arrows on my archer's sheet; one for arrows I purchased before acquiring an apartment and those picked up afterwards and not financially tracked. Eventually I'll use up my original batch and it'll get moved to my consumed list.

DalkonCledwin

First Post
Re: Arrows. I have two listings for arrows on my archer's sheet; one for arrows I purchased before acquiring an apartment and those picked up afterwards and not financially tracked. Eventually I'll use up my original batch and it'll get moved to my consumed list.

Then I guess I need to go back through Fae'shiel's adventures and count how many arrows she has used...

JOY :rant:

Artur Hawkwing

First Post
You just have to go back through the first, she didn't use any arrows in our latest adventure. She mostly used her blade and spells.

I need to go count for Marcus though. For the second one.

DalkonCledwin

First Post
You just have to go back through the first, she didn't use any arrows in our latest adventure. She mostly used her blade and spells.

I need to go count for Marcus though. For the second one.

I just did a search for dockside diversion for the words arrow & bow on dockside diversion and didn't find any use of the term in my posts so I think I am good with that one. Now off to search the other ones. Though I would like to take your word for it with regard to Toad in the Hole, I could swear I remember her using her bow at least once during Toad in the Hole...

EDIT: It seems Marcus was right, I didn't fire off an arrow at all during the last adventure, or for that matter what seems like any of my previous adventures either with this character. So it would seem that Fae'shiel has made it through 2 adventures and 1 combat scenario off of using her sword & spells only. Pretty impressive if you ask me.

Last edited:

Satin Knights

First Post
Reviewing Marcus:
a) You don't get cantrips from your opposition school by default in your spell book. So, Ghost Sound and Disrupt Undead are pulled.
b) You had the gold earned on Dockside Diversion as zero. Fixed.
c) Spell Focus (replacing Scribe Scroll) was not in the feats block.
d) Lots of cleanup on formatting. (OCD kicked in)

Go spend all that gold you have. If you go out on an adventure with that much unspent, you are just crippling the party.

Marcus is APPROVED for third level.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases