Character Level Up Approvals

Artur Hawkwing

First Post
Reviewing Marcus:
a) You don't get cantrips from your opposition school by default in your spell book. So, Ghost Sound and Disrupt Undead are pulled.
b) You had the gold earned on Dockside Diversion as zero. Fixed.
c) Spell Focus (replacing Scribe Scroll) was not in the feats block.
d) Lots of cleanup on formatting. (OCD kicked in)

Go spend all that gold you have. If you go out on an adventure with that much unspent, you are just crippling the party.

Marcus is APPROVED for third level.

a) Okey doke. I know that you have to do 2 slots to use one, didn't know you didn't get the cantrips. Not that it's a problem. :) Thanks. :)

b) That was set as zero as I posed Marcus leaving before GE distributed the GP reward. I'll leave it you guys call on if it stays or not.

c) And I had been concentrating hard to remember that, too, since it was so important to his future.

d) I don't know what resolution you set your monitor to, but I clean things up based on my own monitor (24" wide screen) and it doesn't leave scroll bars when I finish it. I try to line them up with existing text from previous edits. That's why my formatting always ends up making scroll bars. As for other messes, just be glad you never saw a hand written sheet of mine. :p

Thanks a lot, SK! I appreciate it!

Oh...I do have one question, did you alter his DC matrix or did I just not include his Magical Knack trait bonus? I see it footnoted, but....

Last edited:

Satin Knights

First Post
a) You don't get opposition school cantrips for free, but you can always pay for them later.
d) It depends more on the browser and font used. Keeping a 3-4 character buffer at the edge is a good idea to keep all the browsers happy.

I didn't touch anything related to Magical Knack. That only changes the effective caster level, not DC's for spells. The 3! is his effective caster level.

Satin Knights

First Post
Reviewing Maui:
a) I come up with 29 HP instead of 28 for Maui. Fixed.
b) Taniwha's skills Stealth and Acrobatics still listed Dex=6. Fixed.

Short list. Maui and Taniwha are APPROVED for 3rd level.

Satin Knights

First Post
Reviewing Iago's rewrite since his next game might be starting soon. ;)

a) +1 chain shirt is treated as Armor(5) not Armor(4) + magic(1) because there are many different possible magic AC enhancers. That, and it is specifically an Armor enhancement.
b) Falchion is a two handed weapon, so it s 1.5*STR +1 for magic = +4 damage. You were missing the extra .5*STR.
c) I don't like how the one adventure in adventure log is split in three pieces. I at least added bolding to the final totals received and "leveled to ??" to make it easier to follow. They confusing part is we usually total all XP and GP listed, but you are listing total earned each time, not the value of the individual piece. Condensing that down to one final block for the adventure might be better.

Rewrite as a Grenadier APPROVED.

The Adventurer's Sash from the Seeker of Secrets has not been approved, but I will vote yes. To do things right, you should get the opinion of three more judges.

Artur Hawkwing

First Post
a) You don't get opposition school cantrips for free, but you can always pay for them later.
d) It depends more on the browser and font used. Keeping a 3-4 character buffer at the edge is a good idea to keep all the browsers happy.

I didn't touch anything related to Magical Knack. That only changes the effective caster level, not DC's for spells. The 3! is his effective caster level.

I see. So for the purpose of spell effects it works at 2 levels higher, but for the DCs it doesn't factor in. Got it. :) Thanks, SK. :)

Satin Knights

First Post
Reviewing Relic:
a) Your GM gave you way too many magic items. ;)
(You are just preloaded so you have a chance of surviving.)
b) The XP was off by 100. Fixed.

Relic is APPROVED for fifth level.

Satin Knights

First Post
Reviewing Vincenzo:
a) The enhancement armor bonus from your magic armor does not affect your touch AC.
b) You hadn't listed the Deceptive Strike in the Fighter class features. Fixed.
c) Your mithral armor reduces the ACP to zero. Changed Acrobatics and Climb.
d) Perception is 2, not 3. Fixed.
e) Overspent! You think you have 1,700+ more gp than you have earned in your career. Back to the drawing board.

NOT YET. Relic is mid-adventure and his totals will balance out before the adventure ends. Vincenzo is between adventures, so should be balanced.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Reviewing Vincenzo:
a) The enhancement armor bonus from your magic armor does not affect your touch AC.
b) You hadn't listed the Deceptive Strike in the Fighter class features. Fixed.
c) Your mithral armor reduces the ACP to zero. Changed Acrobatics and Climb.
d) Perception is 2, not 3. Fixed.
e) Overspent! You think you have 1,700+ more gp than you have earned in your career. Back to the drawing board.

NOT YET. Relic is mid-adventure and his totals will balance out before the adventure ends. Vincenzo is between adventures, so should be balanced.

man, you are really kicking out these approvals!! vin is WIP

selling bow and arrows to help fix math error.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases