+ Log in or register to post
Results 311 to 320 of 1334
Thread: Character Level Up Approvals
Monday, 6th August, 2012, 08:26 AM #311
Vincenzo was still off by seven silver pieces. So, I tweaked that, and Vincenzo is APPROVED for third level.
- EN World
- has no influence
- on adverts that
- are displayed by
- Google Adsense
Monday, 6th August, 2012, 08:28 AM #312
Monday, 6th August, 2012, 02:43 PM #313
Myrmidon (Lvl 10)
Monday, 6th August, 2012, 06:01 PM #314
As far as I know, in Pathfinder, once a class skill, always a class skill.
"If the skill you’re using is a class skill (and you have invested ranks
into that skill), you gain a +3 bonus on the check."
"If you select a level in a new class, all of its class skills are automatically added to your list of class skills, and you gain a +3 bonus on these skills if you have ranks in them." CRB p.86
So, it doesn't matter in Pathfinder which order the classes were taken in or the order in which the skill ranks were added. Pathfinder worked very hard to remove "timing" based issues like that.
Monday, 6th August, 2012, 09:51 PM #315
The Grand Druid (Lvl 20)
Saturday, 11th August, 2012, 07:26 AM #316
Magsman (Lvl 14)
Monday, 13th August, 2012, 07:55 PM #317
Tuesday, 14th August, 2012, 03:47 AM #318
Thaumaturgist (Lvl 9)
Thursday, 16th August, 2012, 12:07 PM #319
Magsman (Lvl 14)
ss21 - I've got a very busy couple of days, then I'll be in the Internet Deadlands (as far as my computer goes, at least) for the weekend. If no one's reviewed Ausk by Sunday evening I'll look at him then (Monday latest).
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
-- H.L. Mencken
Thursday, 16th August, 2012, 05:15 PM #320
Myrmidon (Lvl 10)
1) The total is right, but the notation for HD was 5d6, should be 7d6. - fixed.
2) Added full list of Waltor's current familiar abilities to the "Familiar" line you have in Class Features.
3) My assumption is that the extra spells in Waltor above and beyond the base allotment are learned from scrolls. If that's the case, I think Sylvain's finances are off by a wide margin. Here's how I figure it:
Normal familiar spells / level:
0 - all
1 - 2 (start) +5 (Int) +2 (level) +1 (patron): 10. Actual: 16
2 - 4 (2x level) + 1 (patron): 5. Actual: 12
3 - 4 (2x level) +1 (patron): 5. Actual: 8
4 - 2 (level): 2. Actual: 2
Scroll costs for spells above normal:
1st level: 6 x 25 = 150
2nd level: 7 x 150 = 1050
3rd level: 3 x 375 = 1125
Total Consumed costs, then, assuming there weren't other consumables during Sylvain's career, are 2325 gp (I can't find any rules that speak to extra 'learning' materials for witches the way wizards have to buy scribing stuff). You're only listing 350.
4) Sylvain can now prep 6 spells/day at 1st level. You're still only listing 5.
5) Total was correct, but you were listing a rank short on Know (Religion). - Fixed.
6) I'm not sure where the ACP is coming from? Your totals are split with and without, though, so I suppose it doesn't matter.
7) Added a note that the +4 to Swim is from the Flight hex.
8) I total carried inventory at 13,199.1, not 13,176.10.
9) Waltor doesn't appear to have been leveled. Updated.
10) Unless I'm missing something, Waltor should only have a +2 Fort save (he can use Syl's base save, not his ability-modified one, if it's higher, but at the moment, they're the same). - fixed.
Number 3 is pretty significant, though I think existing treasure from Dwarven Crusade might keep Syl from having overspent. Still, I'm going with NOT YET until the scrolls / costs balance out.
**Read my latest fiction in Betwixt #7 at betwixtmagazine.com **