Character Level Up Approvals

Satin Knights

First Post
Reviewing Ausk:
a) Morningstar attack bonus was low, fixed.
b) Spiked gauntlet is +1/2 STR when worn on the offhand or +STR when worn on the primary hand, so I marked it as an offhand weapon since you were using the 1/2 STR.
c) Rage HP is normal + 6*2 = 94. You had a 5*2 still.
d) Rage damage with a dagger is +4 when used in primary hand or thrown.
e) Rage Lesser spirit totem attack 5 BAB + 2 CHA = 7. was 6. Fixed.
f) Enlarged bill, 9+1-1 = 9. was 10. Fixed.
g) Morningstar is a one handed weapon, so only +1*STR. Fixed.
h) Escape Artist: You had 1 listed, but with ACP, comes to zero. Fixed.
i) The Kostry Kopec says you started at 10,078 XP, while I have you totaled at 10,098 starting the adventure. So, the final XP was also 20 higher.

Everything I found I could fix, so Ausk is APPROVED for sixth level.

Satin Knights

First Post
Reviewing Agno:
a) With Agno's BAB going up, Keeling's BAB/attacks go up to. Bumped from +7 to +8 on attacks. CMB/CMD bumped appropriately too. fixed.
b) Saves bumped up as well for Keeling. fixed.
c) I think Keeling's perception should be +18. 3 class + 5 master ranks + 8 racial + 2 WIS. The alertness bonus applies to the master, but not the familiar itself. fixed

Agno is APPROVED for fifth level.

Satin Knights

First Post
Reviewing Tonris:
a) Detect Thoughts is not on your spell list although you consumed a scroll of it. Did you use it in combat instead? Did Rex fail on learning the spell? Please mark what happened to it so auditing is easier.

b) Spend your gold. Walking around with that much unspent means you are gimping yourself and hurting the party.

Tonris is APPROVED for fifth level.

DalkonCledwin

First Post
I was planning on spending it before leaving for the next adventure. I just haven't gotten around to it. As for detect thoughts, I will try to locate whether I learned it or not... give me a few minutes to track that down, I will edit this post with the appropriate information when I find it.

EDIT: Okay corrected the information so that the consumed scrolls reflect what has actually occurred with my character. I apologize for not having that information in there prior to this.

Last edited:

Satin Knights

First Post
Reviewing Aradra:
a) Your magical talent is now up to caster level 5. fixed.
b) Shadow's Will is +5, not +4. Fixed.
c) I listed the loot you are carrying in the Adv Log section, even though the loot division is unbalanced and not final at this moment mid-game. I didn't add it to your inventory or finances section.

Aradra is APPROVED for eighth level.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases