Character Level Up Approvals - Page 34

What's on your mind?

Scout (Lvl 6)

Ignore Artur Hawkwing
    My communities:

Submitting Marcus Cole for approval, Ranger level 3, Char Level 4.

Marcus Cole (Artur Hawkwing) - Living Pathfinder RPG Wiki
    I fight beneath this flag against the Darkness. Pay no attention to the cost in land and lives, this war must be won by the light!

Living Pathfinder: Canasta Emeraldas, Human Bard Level 1

Retired LPF: Audra Frost, Human Monk, Level 6 | Marcus Cole, Half-Elf Ranger 3/Wizard (Admixture Evocation) 1

Community Supporter COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

Ignore Systole
    My communities:

Daylily is currently digesting a lovely meal of giant lizard liver with a side salad of shambling mound.

Waghalter (Lvl 7)

Ignore Satin Knights
    My communities:

Reviewing Marcus:
    a) You had the ability bump for forth level marked as +2. It is +1. The total was correct. Fixed.
    b) The background in the top box should be set to Open if you are allowing the GMs to incorporate your background into the storyline and add to it. Or closed if GMs should not tinker with your back story.
    c) You added the description for Favored Terrain, but didn't specify which terrain type you are choosing.
    d) You have 27 skill points, but spent 28.
    e) Since they add up and start to get significant, you should mark which skills get Favored Enemy or Favored Terrain conditional bonuses.
    f) You didn't list the XP earned on the current adventure. I chased it down and calculated it, but I shouldn't have to.

So, c and d need fixing. Not Yet.

Scout (Lvl 6)

Ignore Artur Hawkwing
    My communities:

Quote Originally Posted by Systole View Post
    Daylily is currently digesting a lovely meal of giant lizard liver with a side salad of shambling mound.
    What is more disturbing is what was used for dressing on the shambling salad.
    I fight beneath this flag against the Darkness. Pay no attention to the cost in land and lives, this war must be won by the light!

Retired LPF: Audra Frost, Human Monk, Level 6 | Marcus Cole, Half-Elf Ranger 3/Wizard (Admixture Evocation) 1

Scout (Lvl 6)

Ignore Artur Hawkwing
    My communities:

Quote Originally Posted by Satin Knights View Post
    Reviewing Marcus:
    a) You had the ability bump for forth level marked as +2. It is +1. The total was correct. Fixed.
    b) The background in the top box should be set to Open if you are allowing the GMs to incorporate your background into the storyline and add to it. Or closed if GMs should not tinker with your back story.
    c) You added the description for Favored Terrain, but didn't specify which terrain type you are choosing.
    d) You have 27 skill points, but spent 28.
    e) Since they add up and start to get significant, you should mark which skills get Favored Enemy or Favored Terrain conditional bonuses.
    f) You didn't list the XP earned on the current adventure. I chased it down and calculated it, but I shouldn't have to.

So, c and d need fixing. Not Yet.
    a) Heh. Thanks for catching that one. I am looking forward to my life changing so I post from home instead of from work. Makes it easier to concentrate on these things

b)That a recent addition? If so, that'd be why I didn't know about it. Duly set.

c) I thought I had set that. D'oh! Duly added.

d) Removed extra rank from Spellcraft, so it should now add up.

e) Good idea. Is there a preferred method for this, or should I start figuring out special chars to assign to these?

f) I had set it to 6k because at the time I did that perrinmiller hadn't had time yet to give us the exact numbers for TXP and TGP. I hadn't looked in to see if that had been added to post one due to posting from work. So looking forward to home internet access again.

So..I guess the ol' buck is ready for a re-review. Thanks, SK.

Waghalter (Lvl 7)

Ignore Satin Knights
    My communities:

I approved Marcus while the forum was glitching. But, I would like you to itemize the "Consumed or Destroyed items" somewhere. There are two scrolls and inscription costs for two spells into your spellbook, (you still pay the scroll price even when reading from a friends book) and "something else". I've gone to counting total income - "currently carried" - consumed - housing = coins left over. It is far easier than chasing adds and deletes over time.

Waghalter (Lvl 7)

Ignore Satin Knights
    My communities:

Reviewing Daylily:
    a) At the bottom of the combat stats, the BAB hadn't been updated. Fixed.
    b) Carried weight was over by a 1/2 pound. Fixed.
    c) Carried inventory cost was off by 9.5 gp. fixed.

All very minor. Finances are in flux because your are mid-adventure, but tally up fine.

Daylily is APPROVED for sixth level.

Waghalter (Lvl 7)

Ignore Satin Knights
    My communities:

Iosef reviewed, edited heavily and APPROVED for seventh.

Scout (Lvl 6)

Ignore Artur Hawkwing
    My communities:

Quote Originally Posted by Satin Knights View Post
    I approved Marcus while the forum was glitching. But, I would like you to itemize the "Consumed or Destroyed items" somewhere. There are two scrolls and inscription costs for two spells into your spellbook, (you still pay the scroll price even when reading from a friends book) and "something else". I've gone to counting total income - "currently carried" - consumed - housing = coins left over. It is far easier than chasing adds and deletes over time.
    I'll knock those out at some point during the day today. Let me know if you spot anything else that would be good to update and keep clean. That way I can make a note somewhere and made proper adjustments to Audra as well, for bookkeeping purposes. As an Accountant, I can appreciate that.

Community Supporter COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

Ignore sunshadow21
    My communities:

Thuvian Darklight is ready for level 3 approval.

• + Log in or register to post
    Page 34 of 96 FirstFirst ... 24252627282930313233343536373839404142434484 ... LastLast