Character Level Up Approvals

GlassEye

Adventurer
Not sure if I need a full-fledged approval, but Garnet has a significant equipment update...

IMO you're good to go until you need your next level approval.

...I will need some approval to do a minor character change. Specifically, 1 feat. I wish to change out Arcane Strike ...with Taunt...

I think that's a much more interesting choice than Arcane Strike and, as your current DM, I'm fine with the mid-adventure change. Since you haven't asked for any changes before and this is relatively minor, I'll give my APPROVAL.

Satin Knights

First Post
Reviewing Zelena:
a) I broke up aura into it's own line in the basic info box so as to eliminate the scroll bar.
b) updated bardic performance rounds per day from 6 to 8.
c) Skills: versatile performance bonus bumped from +9 to +10 on right.
d) Skills: climb was 2, should be 0. adjusted.
e) Your finances are a mess. But, since my quick calculation puts you at about 1160 gp earned more than what you have spent before TBG, I will let it go. At the adventure end you will get it all sorted out.
f) I added the Still Waters to the adventure log as in progress with your current earned XP in it.

I APPROVE Zelena for fifth level.

Satin Knights

First Post
Harrowing? Ha. You were only down 8% of your hit points. The paladin was down 98% of his. ;)

Reviewing Anaerion:
A) I marked a few more spell slots that are open. Eventually we will stop and let you read your book. :p
B) Final finances and XP numbers are due from the GM in the next week or two when we close out the adventure. So, accounting will be done then.

Anaerion is APPROVED for fifth level.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kalgor also seeks approval for his heroic deeds of aiding Anaerion in rescuing the fair maidens.
(Same game, cannot approve myself.)

Satin Knights

First Post
Reviewing Nathan:
His expenditures are 500 gp over his recorded income, but the treasure split and unrecorded TGP would cover that.

Nathan is APPROVED for fifth level.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases